PDA

View Full Version : baggage fees

tink179
03-30-2009, 10:13 AM
How does the baggage fees work? Do you pay for them at the time of check in at the airport? Is it a one time fee, or do you have to pay it both ways? If you pay it each way, then how do you pay for it on the way back if you're using ME and doing online check in at the resort they day you leave? Sorry so many questions! We used AirTran in January, but just missed the baggage fees, so we didn't have to deal with it. TIA!:thumbsup:

Seasonscraps
03-30-2009, 10:49 AM
You pay when you check in at the airport. You pay the fee both ways. I believe you will need to provide payment information if you check in at the resort - I am not sure about that part since I never used ME.

Have a great trip!

TwinniesNMeLoveWDW
03-30-2009, 11:35 AM
You pay for the baggage fees each way. While I'm not 100% sure about your return with ME, I would assume you pay at checkin at the resort. Check your airline's website, because each airline has different fees for different number of bags.

As an aside, these baggage fees really make me mad. :mad: I very rarely have a good experience flying anymore! We'll be driving down from MD this year because I don't want to pay for flights for 4 people, and since my girls aren't little anymore, we're making it a girls road trip (going with my mom also).

g8rgirl29
03-30-2009, 12:41 PM
I sent you a PM to a page with info on Resort Airline Check in service. It has numbers to call to pay in advance for baggage. I hope this will help.