PDA

View Full Version : Is Room Service Available in DVC Villas?

Tinkerfreak
03-30-2009, 09:48 AM
We are non DVC members and are booked in a villa at Bay Lake Towers. My question is can you order room service there? We have never stayed in a Villa but decided because of our party size to try it this year. We usually like to do room service in the morning a few times just to save time. I know they have a kitchenette but we do not want to cook and clean up.

Seasonscraps
03-30-2009, 10:51 AM
I am sure you will be able to. I know I have ordered room service at the BWV.

TinkerbellT421
03-30-2009, 11:39 AM
They do in fact have room service. And yes you can use it even though you are not DVC members. And I will tell you this....It is NOT cheap by any stretch of the imagination.

Tinkerfreak
03-30-2009, 02:46 PM
Thanks so much. DH will be happy he can still get his room service some mornings.

Tinkerfreak
03-30-2009, 08:34 PM
I am bummed out. I was just told by Magical Journeys that you cannot get room service at BLT. We have to decide between BLT 1br villa, Beach Club Waterview room or Poly Garden View Room. DH wants BC, the girls want the Poly and I want BLT so we can have the washer/dryer. I know if I could get room service at BLT I could convince DH to stay there. We thought about BC 1br villa but we are a party of 5 so can't do that.
I guess we have to talk it over some more before we decide.