PDA

View Full Version : When does Spoodles close ?

Mackflava99
03-30-2009, 09:05 AM
I was wondering when Spoodles is closing- i have ADRs there for June and i am worried they might get cancelled.

motherof4
03-30-2009, 09:10 AM
I heard that the new restaurant was opening in late fall I wanted to go to spoodles in late aug I was also wondering the same thing

Figment!
03-30-2009, 10:08 AM
A closure date has not been announced.

In the worst case that it would be closed prior to your reservation, past precedent is that Disney Dining will work with you to transfer your reservation to another location. As doing so is a major operational undertaking, it is likely that the closure has been planned for a date beyond the current reservation window.

Mackflava99
04-01-2009, 12:01 PM
Yesterday i called WDWDINE to inquire about Spoodles because i had reservations for June and was worried i'd have to change. Especially since my wife loves it there.

When i called and asked, the phone rep did not know Spoodles was being changed.
She went to find out and asked me to hold. When she returned she said "wow , we had not even been told" i said - "well i saw it on Intercot !!!!"
Then she asked me to hold again, and she called directly to Spoodles and asked them.

The deal is this-it is closing in May for about 10 days, but that was planned before the change. Then all reservations for the Summer will be fine, and it will close in the fall before being re-opened.
So my June reservations are fine. She said that if they take the reservations, they will honor them. Once they know the exact closing date, they will stop taking reservations. But they wont close it during the summer, there is too much demand.

I feel better now.
I also thanked the rep so much for going above and beyond to find me the answer i needed.

LoriSan
04-04-2009, 09:27 PM
When i called and asked, the phone rep did not know Spoodles was being changed.

I called today for my ADR for July. I also asked when Spoodles was closing and the rep said "at (whatever) o'clock" and I said "no, closing closing". She said (rather snottily) "Spoodles isn't closing, we would be the first to know if it was"

I was like "OK, whatever" :secret:

:rocks:

Hull-onian
04-05-2009, 11:59 AM
Well, there will be an upside, Cat Cora, is coming to the world and she is great. I would surely go to Kouzina.:tasty: