PDA

View Full Version : DHS to DTD how far is it cab fare wise?

disneyfan328
03-30-2009, 09:04 AM
Ok, I had posted this before, however I was just reading another thread about how long of a walk it is to get from DHS to the Boardwalk (the posts state anywhere from 15 mins for fast walker (not us with 2 kids) up to 30 mins probably more our pace).

We need to get from DHS to DTD on our first day there (this after getting up at 3:30 am to get ready and head to the airport in time for our 6:30 flight). we were told easiest was to take boat or bus to the boardwalk and get a bus from there. The boat is still an option I guess, but I think walking to the boardwalk is out I know we are not going to be up for that walk at the end of a very long day.

any idea what it would cost or how far mileage wise it would be to take a cab? Are they readily available at the gates, or do we need to call for one?

any help would be appreciated.

faline
03-31-2009, 11:51 AM
You might want to use the taxi fare estimator. (http://www.mearstransportation.com/TaxiFareEstimator.asp)

Cabs are generally available at the parks.

disneyfan328
03-31-2009, 01:51 PM
thanks, the drop down menus didn't help much as neither DHS or DTD are on there and I didn't know the exact address so I called them. They said around $10-$15.00

Thanks

I think we will go ahead and save our feet for the other 9 days and take the taxi!!!:drive: