PDA

View Full Version : Free Dining for Dates 8/16-10/3/09--Updated!

Tink1
03-30-2009, 06:52 AM
FREE Disney Dining Plan is now open the everyone!

**Updated on June 20th--Book through July 26, 2009:
Walt Disney World Resort Free Dining Plan Offer

Through July 26, 2009, you can purchase a 5-night, 6-day non-discounted Walt Disney Travel Company package for stays most nights Aug. 22 — Oct. 3, 2009, at select Walt Disney World Resort hotels and get the Disney Dining Plan FREE.

BOOKING CODES:
Booking code for the General Public
RYH - Basic Dining

Booking code for Disney Visa Holders-
BOOKING CODES:
RYI - Disney Visa Basic Dining
EEV - Disney Visa Deluxe Dining
UXQ - Disney Visa Deluxe Dining with WIne

For reservations, Contact Magical Journeys (https://www.magicaljourneystravel.com/quote_request.html)

Sample pricing:

$58 per person per day for family of 4 at select Disney Value Resorts - in a standard room. Total package price $1,390.
$74 per person per day for family of 4 at select Disney Moderate Resorts - in a standard room. Total package price $1,764.
$95 per person per day for family of 4 at select Disney Deluxe Resorts - in a standard room at Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge & Disney's Wilderness Lodge. Total package price $2,276.

Prices based on 2 adults, 1 junior and 1 child. The number of rooms available at these rates is limited. Savings based on non-discounted price for the same package. Tickets are for one Theme Park per day and must be used within 14 days of first use. Excludes gratuities for Disney Dining Plan.See Important Details.

Included with this 5-night/6-day vacation package:
Hotel Stay - 5-night accommodations.
Theme Park Tickets - 6-day ticket for admission to one of 4 Theme Parks each day.
FREE Disney Dining Plan* - Includes one quick-service meal, one select snack and one meal at a table-service restaurant per person, per night of your package. Excludes gratuities, alcoholic beverages and appetizer.

Important Details
No group rates or other discounts apply. Advance reservations required.
3 night minimum stay
14 night maximum stay

motherof4
03-30-2009, 07:20 AM
if I have already booked a package from aug 18 thru sept 1 but I booked before mar 26 thru aaa am I still eligible for the free ddp thank you

christined
03-30-2009, 07:53 AM
we too had done the same thing that you did already booked our august vacation. saw that they were doing dining plan and we called disney last night and added that into our trip so i would be sure that you could do the same.:mickey:

LandFan
03-30-2009, 08:27 AM
if I have already booked a package from aug 18 thru sept 1 but I booked before mar 26 thru aaa am I still eligible for the free ddp thank you

Call them to add in the free dining code. I am pretty sure you will lose your AAA discount though. I don't think you can keep that discount on top of free dining...

yjgirl32
03-30-2009, 08:35 AM
Wahoo! I hope we can get in on this promotion. Kathy from MJ is working on this for us as I type!

dk1992
03-30-2009, 08:36 AM
I want to give a shout out to Karen at MJ. She switched my reservation this morning to free dining! Thanks so much!!!!:mickey:

Mickey'sGirl
03-30-2009, 08:37 AM
Our previously booked reservation has been changed to one with the Free Dining. Thanks Terrisue (at Magical Journeys)! :thumbsup:

GottaLvDisney
03-30-2009, 09:43 AM
Thanks Karen @ MJ! We've added free dining and got to keep the family suite too! I figured we'd have to switch. :mickey:

Now we just have to countdown to ADRs - 6/21/09. :party: and of course September!

yjgirl32
03-30-2009, 09:56 AM
Kathy from Mj ROCKS!! We got our reservations switched to free dining. AWESOME! We now can spend more money!

OleDoleDoffin
03-30-2009, 10:49 AM
Yay! As I was reading this, my email was beeping away in another tab, telling me that Wendy from MJ had re-booked us and gotten us free dining :joy: There are 13 of us (on three reservations) so between us we will be saving quite a bit this way.

pixiesmimi
03-30-2009, 11:12 AM
Checked with Karen at MJ on this since we already have the military discounted room and dining, getting the military tickets ourselves, and we are still saving more by staying with what we have over the free dining! I'm happy! I had hoped the free dining package would be cheaper but it wasn't. Thanks, Karen!

brian2000boston
03-30-2009, 02:27 PM
We had booked the bounceback last fall for the free dining this September. Just for the heck of it I looked online to see if it was any cheaper. To our surprise and the Disney Vacations booking representative's surprise, it was $47 cheaper and it was identical. Before getting on the phone i setup a booking online to see pricing and I did get the same thing. So i know it is 100% the same!!!

I got a refund coming!!! More spending money, WOOHOO

jimsgal05
03-30-2009, 03:45 PM
Thank you...was waiting for the code and now have it I did have to give up my 40% room but even giving that up we still saved over 200.00 can't beat that!!!:thumbsup: So more money to spend in Sept on our trip WAHOO...and all of are ADR won't be paid with out of pocket $$$ even better!!!

I did have the package all booked just was waiting for a btter deal....LOL

LOVE IT!!!!:mickey:

everyone enjoy your free meals~~~

Lori

Figaro0826
03-30-2009, 07:21 PM
Booked Free Dining on 1st leg of our upcoming trip.

Were staying at the Wilderness Lodge for 6 night with 8 day PH.
Sept 18-24 ...

Got free dining booked my self by calling
at 6:45 am central time,
by 7:02 a CM picked up.

I was Sooooooooo excited. First time we were able to get free dining on our trip.

saved ourself 487.00..

Andys5Toys
03-30-2009, 09:03 PM
Here, here to Karen at MJ! She sure was on top of this one for us, too...well done!!!

Disneycrazed
03-30-2009, 09:34 PM
Thanks to Denise from MJ we got the free dining added onto our reservation. :mickey:

Booking through MJ is the best thing going. You book your Disney trip through them and they vigilantly will get you a better discount or deal when offered.

No fuss no muss!

jusandnew
03-31-2009, 09:03 AM
I switched my reservations to free dining. I had to change some dates , because I was coming from the end of the 4+3 dates to this one. When I called the 1 st time the person(she was new) on the other side of the phone said I had to cancel my reservations and make a new one over the internet. I did this then recalled and the number back and got another person. She said that they could of did this. She even moved my payment from the 1 st reseravtion to this one.
I am saving money on changing to free dining. If you look at paying for meals at the park in the evening and lunch it will run you some money.:thumbsup:

edwards2301
04-02-2009, 07:35 AM
Sounds so wonderful!!!! Too bad my husband and I are in education and are unable to take off. This is a great offer!!!!
:mickey:

Kerry823
04-02-2009, 07:51 AM
I have a strange question! If I book for my family of three now with the free dining and call in a few months to add a person, if my daughter were to take a friend, would I be able to add that person with free dining as well?
Thanks

Tink1
04-02-2009, 08:41 AM
If you are adding her to the same room, it is easy to do.

Nanc

BedknobsandBroomsticks
04-02-2009, 09:11 AM
this promo will extend to the end of November? We have a ressie for Nov. 29-Dec. 5th. Also, if you are a family of five, you only get 4 free meal plans, correct?

Sweetpea29488
04-02-2009, 09:34 AM
I think it's for everyone in your party. I believe you just have to have a min. stay of 3 nights and a max stay of 14. Everyone in your party has to purchase the same plan. I believe the mention 6/5 with family of 4 is an example.

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

Can't help with the question about them extending it.

OleDoleDoffin
04-02-2009, 10:12 AM
Also, if you are a family of five, you only get 4 free meal plans, correct?Not unless the fifth member is a baby or toddler! Everyone on the reservation who needs a park ticket, also gets the free Dining Plan. We have six on our reservation (our family of four plus two teenage nephews) and everyone was included in the free Dining Plan special :thumbsup:

Belle--86
04-02-2009, 10:34 AM
:grouphug: Have been away for a long time-- but now back, planing our trip for August 16 to 29---already booked in Feb. Just got call from our travel agent-- rebooked trip for free DINING:D AND COULDN,T BELIEVE SAVINGS!!! ALMOST $1700 FOR 4 OF US, So there is some xtra money to spoil the kids with.

princessat37
04-02-2009, 05:34 PM
big thanks to denise at mj for switching us to free dining!!!

zcrsdad
04-18-2009, 07:04 PM
Sounds so wonderful!!!! Too bad my husband and I are in education and are unable to take off. This is a great offer!!!!
:mickey:

Me, too. :sad: I wish I could go back in Sept! Though about playing hooky for a week but said I better not.

cherbie66
04-20-2009, 06:32 PM
Does that mean that if you have a disney visa you can get the deluxe dining plan for free instead of just the basic dining plan?

jessiet
04-30-2009, 05:20 AM
Is it possible to get visa like tat?????

vester
05-11-2009, 09:13 AM
Not sure if this has been posted, but I called today, and they said that even if you START your trip on October 3, that for however many nights you are there it would be free dining :) Just thougt I'd add it :)

Vester

BuddyL4
06-04-2009, 12:57 PM
Thanks Kathy at Mj for adding another guest to our party!!:number1:

Tink1
06-10-2009, 08:20 PM
They have extended the "Book by" date:

Book through July 26, 2009:
Walt Disney World Resort Free Dining Plan Offer

Through July 26, 2009, you can purchase a 5-night, 6-day non-discounted Walt Disney Travel Company package for stays most nights Aug. 22 — Oct. 3, 2009, at select Walt Disney World Resort hotels and get the Disney Dining Plan FREE.