PDA

View Full Version : Spring Meet in Connecticut

MinnieMommie
03-29-2009, 05:25 PM
Hi Everyone,

We will hold a spring meet in CT on Saturday, April 25th and meet at the Cheesecake Factory in West Hartford at 12 noon. Mapquest or google the directions.

I will put together another trivia quiz again. Some have asked that bring an inexpensive grab bag gift (around $5) in lieu of the Yankee Swap we have done in the past. Not everyone participates so don't feel obliged.

You can pm me or post to let me know if you plan to attend. Look forward to seeing both old and new faces.

:party:

DisneyCouture
03-30-2009, 08:14 AM
Count me in! So far it will be just me, but my friend may come too. Looking forward to seeing everyone. :mickey:

smiles_rock
03-30-2009, 11:47 AM
I'll be there! I can't wait!

BugeyedMuggy
03-30-2009, 12:27 PM
Jim & Beth will be there too. Had so much fun last time & the food there was awesome.

grego77
03-31-2009, 11:24 AM
I will be there in spirit! I miss you all, and can't wait to see you hopefully when I come back in September!

Post many pictures! :party::mickey:

SBETigg
03-31-2009, 11:30 AM
I'm sad that I can't make it, but I have a good reason. I'll be on my way back from another Disney trip.

MinnieMommie
03-31-2009, 08:43 PM
I have heard from 2 more who plan to attend. This will be fun. Waiting for a few others to confirm. Keep the pms and posts coming. :mickey:

MinnieMommie
03-31-2009, 08:46 PM
I'm sad that I can't make it, but I have a good reason. I'll be on my way back from another Disney trip.

I'm sorry you can't attend Sherri but I can't wait to read about your upcoming trip. You always post such interesting things. I especially look forward to your dining posts. :mickey:

MinnieMommie
03-31-2009, 08:53 PM
I will be there in spirit! I miss you all, and can't wait to see you hopefully when I come back in September!

Post many pictures! :party::mickey:

OK Greg... We will let you off the hook (ticktockticktock) this time because I guess we can't expect you to fly in from Korea to meet at the Cheesecake Factory. I suppose that is asking too much...however I would like you to email me something I can read to the group so you really can be there in spirit. Maybe send some pics too??? :mickey:

MinnieMommie
03-31-2009, 08:55 PM
Jim & Beth will be there too. Had so much fun last time & the food there was awesome.

Great - good to hear you and DW will be coming. 4/25 will be here before we know it!! :party:

grego77
04-02-2009, 09:45 AM
OK Greg... We will let you off the hook (ticktockticktock) this time because I guess we can't expect you to fly in from Korea to meet at the Cheesecake Factory. I suppose that is asking too much...however I would like you to email me something I can read to the group so you really can be there in spirit. Maybe send some pics too??? :mickey:

can do. GREAT idea! :) I'll email within the next few days. I'll also give you Shawn and Tina's information.:mickey:

TinkerbellT421
04-02-2009, 10:00 AM
I wish we could make it. But I think I am getting a birthday party for me that weekend. My bf's cousin is in planning party mode lol and my birthday is coming up so she said it was the perfect excuse lol. And I just wish there was a meet a little closer to RI. CT isnt far but that cheesecake factory is almost 2 hours away from us. :( Wish we could make it though. I want to attend one of these!!! lol!!

MinnieMommie
04-02-2009, 05:17 PM
I wish we could make it. But I think I am getting a birthday party for me that weekend. My bf's cousin is in planning party mode lol and my birthday is coming up so she said it was the perfect excuse lol. And I just wish there was a meet a little closer to RI. CT isnt far but that cheesecake factory is almost 2 hours away from us. :( Wish we could make it though. I want to attend one of these!!! lol!!

Maybe some time we can organize a meet at the Cheesecake Factory in Providence some time. Not too far for CT and should be much closer for you. Sorry you can't make this one. :mickey:

TikiGoddess
04-04-2009, 01:07 PM
I will probably be able to make it, but must check with DH. It's been crazy lately (my fault) so now is not the time to ask him. I'll let you know in a week or so.

Can we invite people from other boards? I know a few people who might be interested in joining us...

Kathy

MinnieMommie
04-05-2009, 11:21 AM
Hope you can attend Kathy - this is posted and organized as an Intercot meet. :mickey:

MinnieMommie
04-20-2009, 02:54 PM
Hi All,

I look forward to seeing all of you this weekend at the Cheesecake Factory in West Hartford CT. So far there are 10 people who are planning to attend. Please post or PM me if you would like to join us. Last minute is fine. I will arrive early and make sure we will have a table ready. As promised I will also bring a trivia quiz.

See you soon :mickey:

TikiGoddess
04-20-2009, 04:29 PM
Hubby has a meeting on Saturday so I have to watch the kids. I will miss seeing everyone! Have a great time!

Kathy

BugeyedMuggy
04-22-2009, 12:22 PM
Sorry if this is last minute but Jim & I have to bow out of this meet. We have out of town relatives coming & didn't know til now. We will miss everyone & hope to see some pictures. Have fun.

MinnieMommie
04-23-2009, 06:04 AM
Will miss you all. Will post the pic and hope to see you at the next Meet. :mickey:

grego77
04-28-2009, 10:01 AM
Hey everyone! How was the meet???! Dying to hear about what you did and see some pictures!:party: