PDA

View Full Version : Way to get tickets on drive down to Orlando?

Kingmob31
03-28-2009, 09:30 PM
Hey everyone,

I will be going to Orlando in a couple weeks for a conference and was planning to go visit WDW for a couple of days while down there. One problem: I won't have the money for the tickets until the day before I leave.

Is their any place I can go on the drive down where I can pick up some tickets? I will be driving from Atlanta.

I don't want to stand in line at the theme parks entrances because I will be going just after Easter and everything I've read said that the line will be long.
I'm also trying to do this on the cheap, so getting the tickets in advance could save a couple bucks.

Thanks in advance.

dizneefan67
03-29-2009, 01:32 AM
An few suggestions to your problem...

The Official Ticket Center
3148 Vineland Road(SR 535)
Kissimmee, FL 34746
877-406-4836
407-396-9020

They have 3 day tickets + 4th & 5th Day FREE tickets for $225.00 no charge for pick up or $10.00 hotel delivery fee! Go to buy theme park tickets sponsor on left of this page and view!

ALSO...

Mapleleaf Tickets in Kissimmee, FL adjacent to the Mapleleaf Inn on 192 (somewhere, not really sure) had some good bargains, but I think if you research mapleleaftickets.com(?) you may find them!

Hope this works for you and hope you have a good time!

TTFN!
Will:mickey:

Insanity Clause
03-29-2009, 09:16 AM
I don't know if you still can but you usually can buy the tickets at any Disney Store. That is where we got ours in 2001. You might want to call your local one or one on your route and see if they supply them. I can't say anything about a discout but you wouldn't have the long lines.

Kingmob31
03-29-2009, 12:58 PM
Thanks everyone,

Dizneefan67, I'll take a look at Maple Leaf. I already checked the other one.

Insanity Clause, I already checked the Disney Store. The only problem with most of these places is that the smallest tickets they sell are for 3-days. The most I will be to go on this trip is 2 days.

If worse comes to worse, I'll just get to the parks early and get the tickets then.

faline
03-29-2009, 04:32 PM
Will your conference offer theme park tickets for sale? I understand that conference often make tickets available during the course of the conference.