PDA

View Full Version : Will Stitch be ready on time?

DISFREAKS
03-28-2009, 08:58 PM
We see all kinds of photos and videos that still shows a lot to be completed. We will be there in mid May and are looking foward to seeing it. Does anyone know if they are still on target for the April opening?

GothMickey
03-31-2009, 12:54 PM
You are excited about this?

DISFREAKS
03-31-2009, 04:57 PM
We're looking forward to seeing what its all about. It's my understanding that it's like turtle talk in the way Stitch will interact with the audience.:stitch2: Plus with SM down it will be something more to do.

Kenny1113
03-31-2009, 07:34 PM
This is the first I have heard of this. I had to google search it. I will keep an eye out next week and report back.

DizneyFreak2002
03-31-2009, 08:12 PM
This is the first I have heard of this. I had to google search it. I will keep an eye out next week and report back.

it is a dance party featuring Stitch... Not too thrilled about it.... Looks kind of corny... Let us know if it is open on your trip and how it was... I think it will be a mess, but, who knows??? We may be shocked..

DANAM
03-31-2009, 09:17 PM
I keeping hearing about this but I am not sure what it is ya'll are all talking about. Where can I get more info? Is it a show like Turtle Talk or a Dance PArty like they have at the halloween and Christmas Parties? Also where is it exactly?

DizneyFreak2002
03-31-2009, 09:44 PM
I keeping hearing about this but I am not sure what it is ya'll are all talking about. Where can I get more info? Is it a show like Turtle Talk or a Dance PArty like they have at the halloween and Christmas Parties? Also where is it exactly?

It is a dance party.... There will be a huge screen with a CGI Stitch, think Turtle Talk show... There will be a DJ playing music... People will be allowed to dance in the middle of Tomorrowland... A horrible placement for this, and more Stitch being shoved down our throats...

DANAM
03-31-2009, 11:00 PM
It is a dance party.... There will be a huge screen with a CGI Stitch, think Turtle Talk show... There will be a DJ playing music... People will be allowed to dance in the middle of Tomorrowland... A horrible placement for this, and more Stitch being shoved down our throats...

Thanks for the info but I agree why put this here. You can't pass through or by people as it is. What about that theater next to buzz that's always empty? What do they use that for? So it's not in the old AE/Stitch? It's just in the middle of the park. My kids love Stitch and all but we don't want to be walked all over dancing in the middle of a walkway.

DizneyFreak2002
03-31-2009, 11:47 PM
Thanks for the info but I agree why put this here. You can't pass through or by people as it is. What about that theater next to buzz that's always empty? What do they use that for? So it's not in the old AE/Stitch? It's just in the middle of the park. My kids love Stitch and all but we don't want to be walked all over dancing in the middle of a walkway.

Because, well Disney management has no imagination.. They tore down a theater and built a theater... no sense... they could have just used the Galaxy Palace Theater... but, you know the Disney Executive.. they need more parking... Thanks Phil Holmes!!!!

Melanie
04-01-2009, 12:29 AM
The OP is asking for the timetable for this show's opening. If anyone has further information, we'd appreciate any insight.

JPL
04-01-2009, 09:52 AM
I haven't heard of any delays in the show opening as of yet so I'm oretty sure the opening date is still on target for April. It's not new Technology so the only problems I can forsee is how it reacts to being outdoors in the elements.

Celestria
04-04-2009, 02:10 PM
they need to stop stitching us to death. most of the time i'm there the great escape has a 5 min line.

dmosher
04-04-2009, 05:59 PM
SInce Stitch is my favorite character this hurts me the most. I am still holding out hope that it will be something cool, but seriously??? Stitch is a character that has so many possibilities and open ideas for rides, shows, etc, why do they insist on killing him with these sad ideas??!!!

Just do a real ride with Stitch and get it over with or a Turtle talk-style like the one in overseas. These sad attempts to cash in on the little publicity this little monster is worth is just pathetic and it makes people hate Stitch. That's not cool at all! Leave my little alien alone Disney, until you can do him justice.
:pipes:
D

Kenny1113
04-11-2009, 01:49 PM
saw the location for stitchon wens. Looks like it is kinds off to the side, so not right in the middle of tomorrowland. It does not look done not sure of timetable or if there are any delays. As we went over on the TTA I did not see any one working on it.

ransam
04-12-2009, 02:24 AM
too bad they coudnt' have put this in place of the stich ride.

jcmgwdw
04-12-2009, 02:52 PM
I, for one, am actually happy they have dedicated a part of tomorrowland to "Dance Activities"

Every time I've been to MK when there has been a "dance party"-- the party was inside Cosmic Ray's. I look forward to seeing Sonny Eclipse at least once a trip and whenever they have a dance party there, Sonny is gone.

So, maybe this will mean all dance party-esque festivities will occur in this area of tomorrowland instead of Cosmic Ray's.

-Ryan

dmosher
04-12-2009, 06:39 PM
I, for one, am actually happy they have dedicated a part of tomorrowland to "Dance Activities"

That's a great point Ryan! I hadn't thought of that. Mr Eclipse has been missing every time we were there for this very reason as well. In that case, bring it on. I miss the old guy! And, to be completely honest, I will probably be in there dancing with Stitch anyway. I can't resist that little guy.
D

Figment!
04-13-2009, 09:03 AM
We will be there in mid May and are looking foward to seeing it. Does anyone know if they are still on target for the April opening? According to several reports from Entertainment Cast, the tentative opening date has been set as May 10, 2009.

lockedoutlogic
04-13-2009, 09:11 AM
One word comes to mind: Silly

Others then came to mind.....but i'll refrain:mickey:

dmosher
04-14-2009, 05:13 AM
Childish or not, I will probably be there dancing with my Stitch Ears on (yes I have Stitch ears, so what?) and rocking out. Stop pretending you all won't be there too! :blush:
D

Mileyfan1#
04-21-2009, 02:24 PM
SInce Stitch is my favorite character this hurts me the most. I am still holding out hope that it will be something cool, but seriously??? Stitch is a character that has so many possibilities and open ideas for rides, shows, etc, why do they insist on killing him with these sad ideas??!!!

Just do a real ride with Stitch and get it over with or a Turtle talk-style like the one in overseas. These sad attempts to cash in on the little publicity this little monster is worth is just pathetic and it makes people hate Stitch. That's not cool at all! Leave my little alien alone Disney, until you can do him justice.
D

I also love Stitch! Next time I go to DWD I am going to get a new Stitch!:D

DizneyFreak2002
05-04-2009, 10:52 PM
Previews have started... Video on You Tube.. And just as I suspected.. EPIC FAILURE!!!!

DisneyNut2005
05-05-2009, 07:33 AM
Previews have started... Video on You Tube.. And just as I suspected.. EPIC FAILURE!!!!

Why does everybody need to bash every new thing that Disney creates these days?! :(

Enjoy them for what they are and not for what you want them to be. Please don't ruin them for the rest of us.

Tinkerfreak
05-05-2009, 07:43 AM
I have decided to wait until I actually see this in November to decide if I like it or not. As with anything else new there will be people who hate it and people who just like it and people who love it. :)

DisneyNut2005
05-05-2009, 08:33 AM
As with anything else new there will be people who hate it and people who just like it and people who love it. :)

You get no argument from me on that one.

GothMickey
05-05-2009, 12:31 PM
I can see kids liking this. If it removes people from the lines and rides, I will like it to. Other than that, I am not liking this at all. I don't like the placement. I don't like the design. I don't like another Stitch attraction.

GothMickey
05-05-2009, 12:37 PM
Why does everybody need to bash every new thing that Disney creates these days?! :(

Enjoy them for what they are and not for what you want them to be. Please don't ruin them for the rest of us.

It is that thinking that gives Disney permission to give us less than spectacular attractions and experiences, liek Stitch's Great Escape, Stitch's Supersonic Celebration, a still not complete SSE, and a cut in half refurb of Space Mountain. Disney used to hold themselves to a higher standard than everyone else. Now, it seems the attitude is, eh the people who come here won't care, they will just accept what we give them.

I can give a load of examples, but that is for another day, time, and thread.

Strmchsr
05-07-2009, 07:17 AM
I can confirm that Stitch soft opened yesterday. If you like Stitch you'll enjoy the show. It was fun and I'm not a huge Stitch fan. It should be running regularly by Saturday.

trackbarroness
05-07-2009, 08:24 AM
Actually it had a soft opening happened a few days ago. I thought it was/is cute. Just remember it's nothing like the attraction that has Stitch in the title. They might have been worried that COP's pre-show would interfer with the new show. But I don't think they have anything to worry about from that attraction. It's just another addition for this years celebration. And I still think it's cute.

Aero
05-07-2009, 08:46 AM
Jack Spence has a good write-up and photos about the new Stitch show on his blog. Looks better than hoped.

- Aero

GothMickey
05-07-2009, 01:35 PM
Jack Spence has a good write-up and photos about the new Stitch show on his blog. Looks better than hoped.

- Aero

Yea, if you like celebrating celebrations that celebrate celebrations. This show is in the wrong place for sure. And who wrote that script? Like I said, kids may like it, but other than that, this is not something I will ever care to see.

trackbarroness
05-07-2009, 05:28 PM
Lucky me then eh? I'll get to see, okay hear the show at least 5 days a week.

GrumpyFan
05-07-2009, 06:33 PM
I saw the Youtube video of the show, and it didn't look like something that was worth stopping for. Sorry, but it looks kind of cheesy, and that's being nice. It has some cool things though, where they're using the Living Character Initiative (?) and Stitch is on-screen conversing with people in the audience.

DizneyFreak2002
05-07-2009, 09:28 PM
Lucky me then eh? I'll get to see, okay hear the show at least 5 days a week.
I feel bad for you.. I wouldn't wish this show on my worst enemy...

I saw the Youtube video of the show, and it didn't look like something that was worth stopping for. Sorry, but it looks kind of cheesy, and that's being nice. It has some cool things though, where they're using the Living Character Initiative (?) and Stitch is on-screen conversing with people in the audience.

Cheesy is being too nice...

DizneyFreak2002
05-11-2009, 07:37 PM
My friends, who live in Orlando, visited Magic Kingdom to check out this show... They sent me back pictures of the crowd.. 10 people, MAYBE, were sitting watching... He sent me pictures during the course of the day, and there were never more than 15 people watching this "show"... I know this is new, but, really, 15 people??? That's it??? I truly feel bad for the performers who are going to have to entertain in the sweltering heat, in front of no one, for a really bad show...

JPL
05-11-2009, 10:24 PM
I heard some audio from the show and it sounded pretty bad and again it contradicts the story from the movie saying that Stitch's excile was self imposed. The interactive portion lasted all of about 3 minutes and I fast forwarded through most of the songs that certainly don't fit in Tomorrowland. My friend who saw the show said the screen was difficult to see with the angle of the sun. I also heard that very few people stopped to watch the show.

DizneyFreak2002
05-12-2009, 12:12 AM
I heard some audio from the show and it sounded pretty bad and again it contradicts the story from the movie saying that Stitch's excile was self imposed. The interactive portion lasted all of about 3 minutes and I fast forwarded through most of the songs that certainly don't fit in Tomorrowland. My friend who saw the show said the screen was difficult to see with the angle of the sun. I also heard that very few people stopped to watch the show.

I called it an epic failure, so far, I haven't been wrong... I kind of hope it does fail big time.. Maybe they will quickly remove that monstrosity... However, I think they will just change the script, and make it even worse... And please don't say I am judging this before seeing it... I watched the videos.. It isn't a good show at all... Not even mediocre to where I would give it a chance in person...

cgriff
05-12-2009, 11:20 PM
I called it an epic failure, so far, I haven't been wrong... I kind of hope it does fail big time.. Maybe they will quickly remove that monstrosity... However, I think they will just change the script, and make it even worse... And please don't say I am judging this before seeing it... I watched the videos..

You judged it before seeing it. There.

Check the dates of your earliest posts poo-poohing this show and compare to dates of availability of the YouTube videos. You judged first, and then you experienced the show. Of course the extent of your "experiencing" the show was by way of still photos from a like-minded individual and... a YouTube video. Like most concerts, I bet a recording is not quite the same as seeing it live. I think you should have to see it live to make any further comment on the subject; of course, I only say that because I know that you would obviously hate it, and the sense of schadenfreude I would enjoy from the situation would be delicious!

I like Stitch because I am not ethnocentric.

trackbarroness
05-13-2009, 07:41 AM
If it's such an epic failure, then why was there a nice size crowd experiencing the new stage show. I've had guests asking about the new show also. The music to be fair is actually in accord with the land. Think about what a lot of people say about Tomorrowland, and also remember to wait and see it in person before jumping to conclusions about it. Stitch is actually starting to sound more like well Stitch.
Watching vidios doesn't equal the experience to actually seeing it in person.
Have a magical day

GothMickey
05-13-2009, 11:52 AM
If it's such an epic failure, then why was there a nice size crowd experiencing the new stage show. I've had guests asking about the new show also. The music to be fair is actually in accord with the land. Think about what a lot of people say about Tomorrowland, and also remember to wait and see it in person before jumping to conclusions about it. Stitch is actually starting to sound more like well Stitch.
Watching vidios doesn't equal the experience to actually seeing it in person.
Have a magical day

I am with Dizneyfreak. Any picture or video I saw there has not been a decent sized crowd, unless 10 people is what is now considered decent sized. You can actually tell a lot from video. You get to hear the music, hear the script, watch them dancing. My opinion: the script is terrible. The dancing isn't anything new. The music, well, eh. Not my style of music, but, you can't exactly dance to what I listen to, so I won't judge that. However, I don't think this show is anything special.

By the way, how many people determined this show will be cute BEFORE seeing a video of it? Because they don't knock Disney, it is OK? Please, call them out too, not just those who think this show is a failure.

I'll be there in a few weeks. I may stop to check it out. I'll let you all know once I see it in person. But beware, I do not see things in Disney through Pixie dusted glasses like a lot of fans online do.

trackbarroness
05-13-2009, 09:07 PM
I am with Dizneyfreak. Any picture or video I saw there has not been a decent sized crowd, unless 10 people is what is now considered decent sized. You can actually tell a lot from video. You get to hear the music, hear the script, watch them dancing. My opinion: the script is terrible. The dancing isn't anything new. The music, well, eh. Not my style of music, but, you can't exactly dance to what I listen to, so I won't judge that. However, I don't think this show is anything special.

By the way, how many people determined this show will be cute BEFORE seeing a video of it? Because they don't knock Disney, it is OK? Please, call them out too, not just those who think this show is a failure.

I'll be there in a few weeks. I may stop to check it out. I'll let you all know once I see it in person. But beware, I do not see things in Disney through Pixie dusted glasses like a lot of fans online do.

I saw more then just 10 people in front of the stage. I start my work day usually before park opening so I do get to see how many people watch the new show. And I get a pretty good spot to watch the show from. If that means I view things of Disney through Pixie dusted glasses so be it. I guess I do because I work for Disney.

DizneyFreak2002
05-13-2009, 11:44 PM
Barroness, I don't want to doubt you... But, how many people would you say were there watching the show??? From all the different videos and pictures I saw online so far, the crowds are non-existent... And yes, the pictures are from different days, as are the videos... Not the same pictures or same videos over and over...

badkitty
05-15-2009, 10:16 PM
There was a pretty big crowd watching the show I saw and it was a very hot day with little to no shade and people were still willing to stay for the whole show. I thought the pre-show dialogue was cute and it made references to several old sci-fi TV and movies. Corny, maybe, but I laughed at the "T-1138" and "Ceti Alpha V"(or was it VI?) lines. Too funny.

DizneyFreak2002
05-16-2009, 11:51 AM
I watched another new video of the show... A little larger crowd, but not much larger... More people were standing in the shade under the TTA.. Seems to be what may happen more often than not... However, in this video, I noticed something that I didn't notice before... XS-TECH is in the animation as well as The Timekeeper.. That is a nice little touch, and maybe, just maybe, a sign that XS-TECH is not dead in Tomorrowland after all... Let's see if XS-Tech is added to Space Mountain in some way, shape, or form..

Mr. Smee
05-16-2009, 01:08 PM
We were at MK last Saturday and saw Stitch. DD loves him! It's a dance party kind of show. They have dancers on stage and Stitch is up on a big screen above the stage. It's an interactive show - Stitch talks to the kids.

Stitch does come onto stage in his Elvis costume towards the end! It was cute. The people (kids and adults) were all dancing and singing along and having fun. It was a 20 minute show. The stage is is full sun, so on a hot day, it gets a little long. I found a nice spot in the shade and enjoyed the show! :cool:

trackbarroness
05-16-2009, 07:48 PM
It's growing on me, except I haven't had a chance to see/hear the show because I haven't been at CoP lately. I hope they add the xs tech to Space Mountain also. The show seems to be getting better. I hope you get to see the show in person. The first couple of shows still have less guests attending then the shows after noon time. Just my 2 cents

dmosher
05-16-2009, 11:18 PM
I am still holding my breath on this. From the videos and audio I have seen/heard of the show I am a little scared by it, but with any luck they will pick it up a bit by Sept!
D

DizneyFreak2002
05-17-2009, 01:32 AM
I am still holding my breath on this. From the videos and audio I have seen/heard of the show I am a little scared by it, but with any luck they will pick it up a bit by Sept!
D

Honestly, I think the script kills the show... Trip Trendo is overly done and obnoxious.. Stitch doesn't sound like Stitch... and the songs do not fit Tomorrowland at all... Plus it is WAY too long... I can't see this growing on me... I still think it is a failure... Hopefully this is only a filler until Space Mountain reopens.. They they can use this area for something a whole lot better....

dmosher
05-17-2009, 05:23 AM
Honestly, I think the script kills the show... Trip Trendo is overly done and obnoxious.. Stitch doesn't sound like Stitch... and the songs do not fit Tomorrowland at all... Plus it is WAY too long... I can't see this growing on me... I still think it is a failure... Hopefully this is only a filler until Space Mountain reopens.. They they can use this area for something a whole lot better....

After listening to Ricky on his pod-cast, I agree. He said basically the same thing. And yes after listening t the audio version I have to say that I was seriously disappointed in the Stitch voice. Now maybe I am biased since I can do a VERY convincing Stitch, but really? Is this the best they can find to do the voice? Should I go over and audition or something?!!
D

badkitty
05-17-2009, 07:03 PM

Wow, you can say it is a failure without even seeing it?

With all respect, the voice sounded enough like Stitch for me to know it was Stitch. At least I could understand the words which is not always the case with other Stitch voices.

I didn't think the show was that bad.

DizneyFreak2002
05-17-2009, 07:35 PM
Wow, you can say it is a failure without even seeing it?

With all respect, the voice sounded enough like Stitch for me to know it was Stitch. At least I could understand the words which is not always the case with other Stitch voices.

I didn't think the show was that bad.

Yes I can judge on VIDEO.... and the show fails... People who saw it in person say the same thing... Accept that Disney failed on this one and let's move on...

Strmchsr
05-18-2009, 10:34 AM
Yes I can judge on VIDEO.... and the show fails... People who saw it in person say the same thing... Accept that Disney failed on this one and let's move on...

That's your opinion. Others may have a different opinion. If you don't like it, fine, but please be respectful of the fact others may disagree with you.

GothMickey
05-18-2009, 12:42 PM
That's your opinion. Others may have a different opinion. If you don't like it, fine, but please be respectful of the fact others may disagree with you.

That's great to say to someone who thinks this show stinks. But, why aren't the people who attack him for disliking it not being quoted and being told to be respectful that he doesn't like it? From what I been reading, Dizneyfreak posted his distain for the show, and people here attacked him for saying how much it was a failure, saying he is judging before seeing it. I am sure you and other will agree, respect works both ways.

trackbarroness
05-21-2009, 12:31 PM
Every time I watch a vidio it's never the same as actually seeing it in person. I've watched a couple of the vidios and it truly is not the same as seeing the show with your own eyes. To call it either way success or failure without seeing it with your very own eyes aka live, leaves a lot of the show elements not seen or heard for that matter. There are a lot of missing pieces in the sound track, and other elements. And by the way I have worked in the Stitche's Great Escape so I guess that means I'm biased toward Stitch.

cgriff
05-25-2009, 11:26 AM
That's great to say to someone who thinks this show stinks. But, why aren't the people who attack him for disliking it not being quoted and being told to be respectful that he doesn't like it?

Mainly because Dizneyfreak stated way back, while the attraction was still under construction, that he didn't like it. And he was talking down people who were looking forward to seeing it. He was prejudiced in other words, and he was trying to spread that prejudice. What he says later in his "review" (of videos) of the show rings a bit hollow, because it seems he is only saying things to justify his previous statements on the matter. His review would have carried more weight, and commanded more respect, had he not already prejudged the attraction.

Ian
05-25-2009, 12:03 PM
The key point here is that there is no right or wrong in this situation. It's a matter of opinion and no one opinion can be right or wrong. It's just an opinion.

It doesn't matter if your opinion is that not everything Disney does is good or if it's that everything Disney does is wonderful and fantastic. Every opinion is welcome at INTERCOT. There's no portion of the Terms of Service that says you can't criticize Disney, just like there's no portion that says you can't love everything they do.

Being respectful of the opinions of others is what matters. You can talk all the livelong day about how bad one attraction or another stinks, as long as you don't call someone else stupid or dumb for liking the same attraction.

That's the key to INTERCOT ... respect.

cgriff
05-25-2009, 12:09 PM
Oh, and "epic failure" does not answer the OP's question anyway.

Aero
05-25-2009, 01:42 PM
Mainly because Dizneyfreak stated way back, while the attraction was still under construction, that he didn't like it. And he was talking down people who were looking forward to seeing it. He was prejudiced in other words, and he was trying to spread that prejudice. What he says later in his "review" (of videos) of the show rings a bit hollow, because it seems he is only saying things to justify his previous statements on the matter. His review would have carried more weight, and commanded more respect, had he not already prejudged the attraction.

Well said. Couldn't agree more.

- Aero

Spaceship Tigger
05-26-2009, 10:48 AM
Saw the show last week - it was fun to watch for a while. I would consider it a nice diversion, which is what I believe the purpose of the show to be. Oh, and despite the park not being crowded at all in the morning (people were scared that it was going to rain on them again), there were a lot more than '10 people' watching the show.

CaptainSad
05-26-2009, 11:24 AM
Unimaginitive Imagineering...:confused:

GothMickey
06-02-2009, 03:19 PM
Unimaginitive Imagineering...:confused:

This is Entertainment's mess, not WDI. They had no roll in this what so ever.I saw the show last week, in person not on video. And I must say, :ack:. I pray this is a temporary thing while Space Mountain is down because, this was bad.

GothMickey
06-16-2009, 09:42 AM
By the way, I hear this is closing already. May only be for some cosmetic upgrades, and a redo of the terrible script, but, to shut it down this fast shows it really was and is terrible. At least they are addressing it. I still have no hope for this to be any good.

DizneyFreak2002
06-16-2009, 07:13 PM
Officially closing June 27... Epic failure... Geez, who would have thought...

VolMickey
06-16-2009, 07:15 PM
I saw a video of it online -- looked goofy (pun intended). Nice stage set-up, but needs to be reworked and will be, it seems.

DizneyFreak2002
06-16-2009, 07:31 PM
I saw a video of it online -- looked goofy (pun intended). Nice stage set-up, but needs to be reworked and will be, it seems.

Hopefully without the Stitch theme to it... And a better script, minus that over the top pompous Trip Trendo character.. Poor CM who had to play that part.. This was beyond goofy... it was cruella.. LOL..

Ian
06-17-2009, 08:15 AM
Officially closing June 27... Epic failure... Geez, who would have thought...Wow!! :eek:

They canned it already???

Someone needs to lose their job over this mess ... what a complete and total waste of time, energy, and money!!

Disgraceful ... just shows what a sad state things are in WDW these days that they can miss so badly with a train wreck that everyone saw coming but them.

JPL
06-17-2009, 08:30 AM
What really surprised me most was that source have Jason Sorrel as being responsible for the script. I guess it just goes to show that your track record is only as good as your last project.

Now let's look at this closely

1. They tear down a perfectly good theater
2. They spend money to build a stage
3. They spend more money writing and producing the show
4, All while cutting back the budget for the Space Mountain refurb.

Figment!
06-17-2009, 09:56 AM
**Moderator Note**

Due to the drastic change from the original topic, please continue discussion in Stitch is Out (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=156653)

GothMickey
06-17-2009, 09:56 AM
What really surprised me most was that source have Jason Sorrel as being responsible for the script. I guess it just goes to show that your track record is only as good as your last project.

Now let's look at this closely

1. They tear down a perfectly good theater
2. They spend money to build a stage
3. They spend more money writing and producing the show
4, All while cutting back the budget for the Space Mountain refurb.

And so we have Team Disney Orlando in a nutshell. Management in WDW needs to be given the heave-ho and be left to ponder why their cushy jobs have been lost. New blood and new ideas need to be infused to WDW. Time for Phil Holmes, Meg Crofton, the people who actually watsed money on Stitch's Supersonic Celebration, and even Jay Rasulo need to be shown how the door swings when security walks you out.