PDA

View Full Version : Sanaa...

LandFan
03-28-2009, 04:43 PM
Does anyone know how good Sanaa is supposed to be and is it on the dining plan? If it is on the dining plan is it 1TS or 2TS? I think I heard it opens May 1st. If it sound good, we might try it on our August trip instead of BOMA or JIKO (both of which we love : )

wendy*darling
03-28-2009, 05:07 PM
Well, since it is not open yet- we can't say for sure how good it is. But I would bet they are certainly planning for it to be very good! :)

It is supposed to open on May 1st- and I believe they are on schedule. I believe it will be on the DDP as a 1TS credit.
Planning to dine there in August sounds like a good idea.

big blue and hairy
03-28-2009, 05:10 PM
Well, since it is not open yet- we can't say for sure how good it is. But I would bet they are certainly planning for it to be very good! :)

My thought exactly! :thumbsup:

:sulley:

DisneyGlutton
03-28-2009, 08:02 PM
I'll be in WDW May 2-9 and really want to try it, but am worried that the first week of operation is not the time to go (plus ADR would I have to cancel to free up a spot?! Le Cellier, Coral Reef, never!). Any thoughts?

thejens
03-30-2009, 12:17 AM
I will be there the first week of June and I wondered about this restaurant also. Does anyone know anything about it? I didn't know that ADRs could be made!

mickeymousedabomb
03-30-2009, 07:17 AM
Is this going to be an ala carte menu or buffet restaurant?:confused: We've gone to Boma and really enjoyed everything about it but we are alwaya willing to try different places. We are looking forward to hear reviews once ppeople go here!

moe513
03-30-2009, 07:23 AM
Where is the Sannaa going to be? Is there a menu available ???

offwego
03-30-2009, 08:07 AM
It will be in the new building, from what was released it will be an menu place (not a buffet though I beleive an emphasis on things that could be shared) with a slant towards India influnce such as a tandoor oven etc.