PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone used long term parking garage for Philadelphia airport

luvDaMouse
03-28-2009, 10:02 AM
My husband and I are flying out of Philly on Wed May 13th.:mickey: Last year I used park, sleep, fly for the night before we left because we had a early flight and I did not want to deal with early morning work traffic. This year we do not have a flight till 1pm so I dont have to leave that early. I was thinking about using one of the many parking garages/lots in the area around the airport and using their free shuttle service. Has anyone used one or can recommend one? I found one that has a online coupon and includes all taxes for 8.50 per day any suggestions??

MindyMouse76
03-28-2009, 12:43 PM
I have always used SmartPark. It is a little farther away than others, but have always been very happy with them. I started using them because that is the company my employer recommends we use for travel (Siemens). Maybe check them out.

Mindy

ryobi88
03-28-2009, 12:45 PM
i just use rapid rover to pick us up and take us to airport i live here in south jersey very easy :mickey:

largo605
03-28-2009, 12:50 PM
My husband and I are flying out of Philly on Wed May 13th.:mickey: Last year I used park, sleep, fly for the night before we left because we had a early flight and I did not want to deal with early morning work traffic. This year we do not have a flight till 1pm so I dont have to leave that early. I was thinking about using one of the many parking garages/lots in the area around the airport and using their free shuttle service. Has anyone used one or can recommend one? I found one that has a online coupon and includes all taxes for 8.50 per day any suggestions??

Be careful when parking at philly airport. We wanted to use long term parking and all were full. We were told to use garage across from terminal(short term) we did and when we returned four days later we payed almost 200 dollars. We were never told exactly where to park in that area.

Cinderella's Lady in Waiting
03-28-2009, 02:14 PM
I have always used SmartPark.

Us too!! We tried it on the advice of friends and we never had any problems! :thumbsup:And they give you 'smarties' on they way out...we always need that little suger push on our way home from the world!:(

SteveL
03-28-2009, 05:22 PM
We always use Expresspark on Tinicum Island Road.
They are about 1 mile south of the airport.
You park your car, they whisk you off to your terminal in a small van.
When you return, call them after you have all of your luggage and they will be there w/i 3 minutes.
Google them for their website, there is a coupon for $7.95 per day on their site.

Crow
03-28-2009, 09:54 PM
most times Ive used economy parking at the Philly airport.
once used an offsite, once a friend dropped me off.
Im looking at a few others offsite, but a friend did offer to drop me off this time.
ill keep looking also, let us know what you use

HJL413
03-29-2009, 11:36 PM
You must use Winner Airport Parking. Winner is a valet parking service and a first class operation. You will love the experience.

j&j
03-30-2009, 07:47 AM
we have smart park never had a problem. most of the off parking lots have your cars in a fence area with someone on duty 24/7. heard that one of the car dealors around the airport will also park your car and wash it.:mickey::mickey:

LandFan
03-30-2009, 10:55 AM
You must use Winner Airport Parking. Winner is a valet parking service and a first class operation. You will love the experience.

We've used them too! They are great and low-priced. Aiportparkingreservations.com is a nice place to use (if you don't use it already).

Intercot: sorry, not sure if the link is acceptable - feel free to delete it if it is not. LuvDaMouse: If it is deleted, feel free to PM me for it :D