PDA

View Full Version : using ME day after arrival?

teamblackwell
03-28-2009, 01:52 AM
Hi all,
Can you fly into MCO, spend a night at an airport hotel, go back to the airport the next morning, then take the Magical Express The World? Are there any pitfalls to be carefull about while doing this?
Thanks in advance.

Maleficent's Dad
03-28-2009, 07:20 AM
We've done it where we stayed at the Hyatt inside the airport. I'm not sure if that makes any difference.

I just called Disney and was upfront with them - it took some figuring out, but they were able to easily do it. :mickey:

Piglet822
03-28-2009, 09:56 PM
Shouldn't be a problem, many people do this. They come in on a late flight and rather than make the trek to Disney late at night they get a good nights sleep at a nearby hotel then grab DME in the morning.
The only downside I see is that you'll have to grab your own luggage.

DawsonAR
03-29-2009, 08:48 AM
We are doing this in May. When I discussed this with the reservationist, she said I should follow up with a call directly to ME. I did that and they noted it in the system.

faline
03-29-2009, 04:48 PM
You are entitled to use Magical Express the day you check into a Disney resort and the day you check out of Disney resort so you can stay somewhere else and still use Magical Express the day you check in at a Disney resort.