PDA

View Full Version : Tables in W'land (DDE) & the F&W Festival and/or alcohol kiosks in Epcot

Dsnygirl
03-27-2009, 04:36 PM
Question for those of you who've used TIW & attended the F&W Festival, or just enjoyed getting drinks "around the world" at Epcot.

Does the card get you a discount on the alcohol anywhere besides the restaurants?

I thought a previous poster mentioned thinking his TIW card was beneficial at the F&W Fest, but then he didn't elaborate, so I don't know if I misunderstood something.

I've looked at all the participating restaurants & don't see any mention of the different small beverage stands that are in the different countries... but then I think when I was there in January, a friend of mine used her TIW card in Morocco for one fo the slushies and got a discount.

So -- does anyone know for sure what this policy is? Just curious, as we're planning an "adult only" trip to the F&W Fest while we're there, and it'd be a nice bonus to catch a bit of a break on the prices for some of those yummy drinks!! :D

:thanks:

Through the looking Glass
03-28-2009, 08:09 AM
If I remember right, the DDE card didn't get us any discounts at the F&W. All the entrees and drinks were between 2.50 and 5.00. Between my bro and I we spent about 60$ and were pretty well buzzed. Strawberry wine and Mead were our favorates.

big blue and hairy
03-28-2009, 05:16 PM
If I remember right, the DDE card didn't get us any discounts at the F&W. All the entrees and drinks were between 2.50 and 5.00. Between my bro and I we spent about 60$ and were pretty well buzzed. Strawberry wine and Mead were our favorates.Even though you were apparently trashed (kidding :D) you remember correctly.

Here's a suggestion for anyone from WDW!!!
I realize that it could be a pain to take the TIW at all the kiosks. How about this? Give the discount off the gift cards that you use to pay at the kiosks. That would be very much appreciated. :D

:sulley: