PDA

View Full Version : POP in August???

mrshams
03-27-2009, 02:03 PM
I'm contemplating staying at POP (have stayed at mod, never value before) for our next vacation -- have to talk my DH into it, we had just gone in September. I am just wondering if there are any major events going on at the end of August that would have large groups staying at the resort. We don't do well with obnoxious teenagers running around the resort so I want to avoid that.

gerald72
03-27-2009, 02:38 PM
I just called to stay at Pop Century from August 9-15, the last week of the 4-3 deal. Nothing was available. So I booked all star sports instead. Maybe you'll have better luck the end of the month.

Strmchsr
03-27-2009, 03:08 PM
The "free" dining offer was just released for the end of August and those rooms are usually snapped up REALLY quickly as Pop is pretty popular, so if you want Pop I would suggest contacting Magical Journeys ASAP and be ready to book when the public "free" dining offer comes out in the next day or two.

Nicki'sMom
03-30-2009, 09:43 AM
if you subsribe to touringplans.com, they have a very reliable crowd calender that has never failed us.:mickey:

Bethanymouse
03-30-2009, 08:26 PM
We have stayed at the Pop Century in August the last 3 years. Ranging from early August until the last week. It is always pretty crowded. We have not had any obnoxious teenagers, but the pools are usually pretty packed as is the food court. We really enjoy POP, so I really think you will have a good time! Free dining was just released, we have been there the week before and the week of free dining. We did notice a huge difference during free dining week- larger crowds and more bus wait lines.