PDA

View Full Version : A little worried

Bethis26fan
03-26-2009, 07:22 PM
First let me say I don't want to take away anything from the people who have lost their jobs. I feel really bad for them.

With all the talks and actual cuts Disney is making is anyone else worried about their trips. I mean I've been the last 3 years & had a wonderful time. I know what I think wdw should be now & if its not I'm afraid it would discourage me from later trips.

I was just wondering what you guys thought & what your plan is for your trips.

disneymom2000
03-26-2009, 07:56 PM
You know I haven't really thought much about that when making plans. I own Disney stock and still get dividends so I don't think it is effecting the staff or CM's too terribly much at Disney. They haven't cancelled anything as far as I can see. Sometimes the more you go the less magic you feel, and in turn see the little things that don't make it so special. I hear people complaining about trash and peeling paint, but those things have been around for many years, but it is the people who go more often that bring it up. If they want a perfect Disney, they would have to deal with Disney closing down for at least 3 months for total refurbishment and NO ONE wants that to happen. ;)