PDA

View Full Version : Returning to a Park ?

dumboears
03-26-2009, 05:08 PM
I will be at the ‘Worlds Most Magical Place’ during the week before Easter. I would like to leave the parks during the peak afternoon hours for a little R&R at my resort then return a couple of hours later. I know that that normally this would not be an issue, But if they close the park because it is full, will I still be able to reenter?

JPL
03-26-2009, 07:58 PM
If yu are staying on property you are garaunteed to get into a park not always the same park you left. Once the park is closed dues to capacity they can not by law let you back in. They will however recommend another park that isn't filled to capacity.

dumbo ears
03-26-2009, 08:34 PM
ya but I don't think the parks will be full during Easter week. Im goin down too and I think the only day that could be bad is good friday in the magic kingdom. I bet a lot of local people will get the day off and try to go to MK for Evening EMH.

barnaby
03-26-2009, 08:41 PM
I don't think the parks will close to capacity that week. I was there last year during Easter Week with what seemed to be the rest of the state of NJ, and which is spring break for alot of schools in the Northeast. From what we were told, the most that MK had during the that week was 75K.

cfoshe
03-26-2009, 09:14 PM
What if you do not have park hoppers and you leave a park and when you return and the park is full? Are you stuck with out geting in because that was the park you started at and you are not allowed to go into another park with the rules of a non park hopper ticket?