PDA

View Full Version : Darth Vader to attend 2009 SWW #3

MOJoe
03-26-2009, 03:38 PM
According to the website DARTHVADER-STARWARS.com, David Prowse, the actor who played Darth Vader will attend weekend 3 at this years SWW celebration. The dates for that weekend are June 5th, 6th, & 7th.
He attended last year, and by all accounts had the longest lines for autographs.
Looks like i may be camping out the night of the 6th! See you in line! :darth:

lockedoutlogic
03-26-2009, 03:42 PM
According to the website DARTHVADER-STARWARS.com, David Prowse, the actor who played Darth Vader will attend weekend 3 at this years SWW celebration. The dates for that weekend are June 5th, 6th, & 7th.
He attended last year, and by all accounts had the longest lines for autographs.

He has been there in the past...if i recall...

It was also announced he's under treatment for prostate cancer about a week ago....so his schedule may change

Aurora
03-26-2009, 04:59 PM

Last year right before he arrived to sign, we went over to the booth, where cast members were handing out photos with his signature already pre-signed. We saw him in the parade and knew he wouldn't care whether he met us or not, so we didn't have to stand in line for his autograph.

Toad_Passenger
03-27-2009, 08:34 AM
While I won't be there for week #3, it's good to see that there is some movement on the guest list. Now to find out who is there Weeks 1 & 2 when I'm going to be there.