PDA

View Full Version : Disney Studios shows?

minnie-mouse
03-26-2009, 11:49 AM
Is it possible to do Voyage of the Little Mermaid, Playhouse Disney Live Show, Beauty and the Beast, and Muppets 3-D all in one day? How often do the shows run?

MistressGracey999
03-26-2009, 11:57 AM
You can do all these in one day, I would think. We did all of these, minus Playhouse Disney, but with Lights, Motors, Action! in addition to riding all the rides and seeing all the other shows and still had time after our dinner reservation to revisit a couple favorites and see Fantasmic!

As far as how often they run, LM and Muppets were running basically back-to-back shows during our day there. We did LM first based on a recommendation in a guide book. I want to say BatB ran every hour. Playhouse Disney will probably be about the same. You should have no problem seeing them all.

Figment!
03-26-2009, 12:45 PM
How often do the shows run? See the INTERCOT Walt Disney World Shows & Entertainment Guide (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/../infocentral/park/entertainment.asp)

j&j
03-26-2009, 01:46 PM
yes you can all shows run about every 20-40 mintues.:mickey::mickey:

tys_mommy
03-26-2009, 02:16 PM
We've done them all in one day - the playhouse disney usually begins about 10-20 minutes after the mermaid lets out I've noticed

yourmagicalguide
03-26-2009, 02:36 PM
Is it possible to do Voyage of the Little Mermaid, Playhouse Disney Live Show, Beauty and the Beast, and Muppets 3-D all in one day? How often do the shows run?

Yes, it is possible if you keep track of showtimes :thumbsup:

Voyage of the Little Mermaid and Muppet Vision 3-D run fairly continuously throughout the day, so those shouldn't be a problem. I didn't see Playhouse Disney when I was there, so I'm not sure on that one, but Beauty and the Beast had a good number of shows - although the last one of the day was at 6 p.m.

When DH and I went two weeks ago, we were able to see Voyage of the Little Mermaid, American Idol, Beauty and the Beast, Lights Motors Action, Muppet Vision 3-D, and Indiana Jones all in one day - including eating and going to other attractions (i.e. Toy Story Mania, Great Movie Ride, ect.). It is possible with a good schedule :D

:mickey: