PDA

View Full Version : Opinions on Simba's Club at AKL...

Dsnygirl
03-25-2009, 10:42 PM
Does anyone have any good or bad things to say about Simba's Club at AKL? We're thinking of using it on our next trip so my DH and I can go to the F&W Fest for a few hours, and although I'd thought about other ones, seeing as we're (hopefully) staying at the AKL for part of our stay, I thought I'd check it out.

My girls will be 8 and 11 when we go... do you think they'd enjoy it??

Beast_fanatic
03-26-2009, 09:26 AM
Having no kids, I have no experience with any of the kid's clubs, but just about everything that I have read about any of them has been positive. They tend to have a range of activities for different ages, so I think the girls would find plenty to do. In fact, many reports from the kid's clubs have said the kids didn't want to leave when the parents came to get them.

Hopefully someone with first hand experience of this particular club will be along soon...

FaithTrustPixieDust
03-26-2009, 09:34 AM
We used Simba's Club back in Fall, '08. Kids were 5 and 7 at the time. They were enchanted from the moment they walked in. We could barely get their attention to say goodbye! When we returned, they didn't want to leave.

I think the reason they loved it was the amazing caregivers in there. They weren't just sitting around making sure that nobody got hurt. The adults were playing with the kids, and getting the kids to meet each other and make friends. We were very impressed with the caregivers!:mickey: