PDA

View Full Version : Question on changing ADRs?

kirk-ster
03-25-2009, 03:38 PM
When we booked for this May we made ADRs for 6 people. Since that time 2 had to back out so only 4 will be going. If I call to adjust the number of people will I still be able to keep my time booked? Or should I just leave them and advise the restaurant when we arrive for dinner. I have booked with 6 restrauants and would want to lose the times I have. Thanks.

DANAM
03-25-2009, 04:01 PM
This same thing happened to me. I had to cancel and start over and I wasn't happy because I lost all my good times. On our last trip my husband got sick so it was just my daughter and myself and they seated us. So I would suggest calling and see if you can keep your same times if not just show up and say 2 people had to back out.
On the other hand, I tried booking some reservations for my aunt about 1 month ago and she has 5 people some of her reservations where for a table of 3 and a table of 2 and others where for a table of 5. She had to push back the trip 2 weeks so I had to redo the reservations just this week and the reservationist said that with the new system they fill by number of people not by tables. So if that's the case you could probally switch with no problems.

Chandlerella
03-25-2009, 04:26 PM
It really would be much different than if two of your party didn't feel well and couldn't dine that day. I have had that happen, and the staff never have had a problem with that. Of course you would need to change it if was a credit card reservation, like a dinner show.