PDA

View Full Version : In room surprise

AJHUNT2
03-24-2009, 10:45 AM
My nephews, ages 6 and 4, will be visitng Disney for the first time in May. I really want to have something special in the room for them when they get there. Like a little stuffed Mickey or something. Any suggestions on how to do this and who? I know the Disney florist has some stuff but I imagine they are quite expensive.

faline
03-24-2009, 11:40 AM
The Disney florist can work with you to customize your order. In any event, it would probably not be waiting in the room for them upon arrival but could be delivered to the desk of the resort.

DisneyTwinsMommy
03-24-2009, 11:45 AM
6 & 4 are still pretty easy to fool. I would go to the Disney store, or order online some neat Disney things for vacation and bring them with you. A stuffed mickey, a t-shirt, a new beach towel, etc. Upon check in, providing you have at leave 2 grown ups, someone sneak away and "plant" the surprises. Or, "forget" something in the room so you have to go back and leave them out for when you get back from the park. Have a magical time! :mickey:

DonaldsBFF
03-24-2009, 12:10 PM
I agree with previous post. When we were there this past Christmas with DW and her two younger sisters, 16 and 8, I was able to fool them and get stuff in the room. I had sent down gifts, stuffed animals and a live tree from LL Bean before we left. When we got there I went up to check in by myself. They said the room was ready and I asked about the packages and they said they were there. They offered to take them to the room but I declined. I ended up telling DW and kids that room wasn't ready. We went to the pool as planned and then a little later I told them I was going to check if room was ready. I went and got packages took them to the room and set them up. Then went back to the pool to get them. It was such a nice surprise to see their faces when we got to the room.

AJHUNT2
03-24-2009, 12:51 PM
That would work great, except I am not going. Sadly. We were all supposed to go last year but they had to cancel so just me and DH went. So when they replanned for this year DH said we couldn't go.