PDA

View Full Version : Haunted mansion items

bord1niowa
03-23-2009, 09:10 PM
We're trying to find things haunted Mansion as we are theming our camper in that. Looking for anything that would work. Anybody else into haunted mansion?

LauraleeH
03-25-2009, 03:52 PM
I would check eBay. Party stores might have some lights and cobwebs. You'll definitely find more stuff around Halloween, but you can find some things now, if you look around. The most obvious choice, along with the easiest to find, would be the Haunted Mansion soundtrack!

bord1niowa
03-25-2009, 10:22 PM
Oh yes, we have the whole Haunted Mansion attraction soundtrack, as well as some others. We also have park music to keep us going in between. We have picked up a few things off ebay and are still looking. I agree Halloween would be the best time to find stuff. We'll be looking for items with that in mind this year.

LauraleeH
03-26-2009, 02:13 AM
Well DisneyShoppingdotcom is a great place to find Haunted Mansion stuff if you're patient enough to wait until the fall. There may be some leftovers on clearance (I was going to buy some Halloween stuff on clearance a few weeks ago...) but there's probably nothing great left.