PDA

View Full Version : auditioning as a dancer

sfunicello
03-23-2009, 07:03 PM
So one of my goals in life is to be a dancer in Beauty and the Beast live on stage and I plan on auditioning for it in NYC in April. I was wondering if anyone has experienced a Disney audition like this and would have some tips. They would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!!

jrkcr
03-24-2009, 10:19 AM
WOW! How exciting!!

I was just talking yesterday to DD15 about how cool it would be to be a dancer. (her, not me) She was thinking about in-park dancers(high school musical, etc).

I have no advice for you, but wish you all the luck in the world!! Keep us posted on how it goes.
:fingers:

##Funicello
03-28-2009, 12:40 PM
Good Luck ! :trio:

##Funicello
04-04-2009, 08:55 PM
http://corporate.disney.go.com/auditions/experience/index.html

cindchan
04-04-2009, 09:49 PM
Oh wow! All the best! :number1: :cheer:

Beauty and the Beast is my favorite show!! I got about 12 pictures of the show on my last trip(my best friend was quite amused).

Man, it would be so cool to go to a show and see someone from Intercot on stage~!! :trio:

IamBelle
04-07-2009, 05:14 PM
Good luck!

I used to take dance classes and I know how thrilling it can be to be on stage, especially if you are on a Disney stage! That is the ultimate dream!
I don't have any advice since I have never auditioned, but if there are a lot of people auditioning at once, try to stay in the front!