PDA

View Full Version : Table for 6?

tomorrowschild
03-23-2009, 05:29 PM
Hi All,
We are heading to the World in 2 weeks. When I booked my ADR's I asked for a table for 6. For all of ADR's this was fine, but then both times we are eating at Cape May- we were told that we would be at 2 seperate tables. Has anyone else experienced this? Does this mean at different ends of the restaraunt, or will they try to seat us near each other? Thanks for any help on this matter.

Hull-onian
03-23-2009, 05:41 PM
When we ate at Cape May Cafe, there were plenty of tables close to each other. We had a table that was about three feet in between. Each table sat four. It was quite comfortable and nobody was on top of each other. I don't know if this helps, but Cape May is :tasty:.

Maleficent's Dad
03-23-2009, 06:00 PM
I've experienced this at several restaurants. The reservation agent says that you'll be seated at two tables. In many cases, although not all times, we have been seated at ONE table with our larger group.

The few times that we did have two tables, we were very close to each other - as in, right next to each other.

Cape May definitely has tables that will accomodate parties of 6. Not sure if they're already booked or not, but keep those fingers crossed! :thumbsup:

TheRustyScupper
03-24-2009, 08:52 AM
1) You get booked for available table space.
2) Sometimes you can still get the same table.
3) Sometimes you get two tables close to each other.
4) Sometimes the tables are across the room from each other.
5) Hope for the best, but prepare for the worst.