PDA

View Full Version : booking question (probably dumb but here goes...)

TysMomTink
03-23-2009, 03:57 PM
We're planning on booking our September vacation in the next week or so but I have a random question that never came up in other years. If we book next week but in April free dining comes out (or some other discount) and we want to re-book with that new code, do they refund your money and you have to re-book or can you automatically put the money you've already paid toward a new reservation? I guess I want to know if it's treated as two separate entities and you have to "cancel" one or is it considered more of a change toward an existing reservation?

Thanks in advance!!! :mickey:

tinklover
03-23-2009, 04:52 PM
I don't really know the answer to this but the folks over at magical journeys sure would and it is free to use them and if free dining comes out they could switch for you.

Beast_fanatic
03-23-2009, 04:53 PM
Would your original reservation be room only or a package?

TysMomTink
03-23-2009, 11:47 PM
We're going to book a package. We're also Florida residents so there's a chance that a room only discount may be released that would be a better deal for us and then just pay regular price for tickets/dining plan. So I'm not sure what to do.

joonyer
03-24-2009, 12:13 PM
Let Magical Journeys do your booking and they will take care of all the hassle for you. You won't have to give it a second thought and you can be assured of getting the best deal possible.

You can't go wrong using Magical Journeys. :thumbsup:

CleveRocks
03-24-2009, 07:38 PM
If your original reservation is a package, then when you book another package you will NOT need to make a new deposit. Your existing $200 will stand firm, and you will even keep the same reservation number.

But a room-only reservation works differently. If you change from a room-only to a package, you will have to make a new $200 deposit on the package, and your deposit from your "old" room-only reservation will be refunded to you.

TysMomTink
03-25-2009, 09:34 AM
Thank you so much! :)

disneymom2000
03-26-2009, 07:02 PM
As a side note - there are no dumb questions. That is what this board is for is to answer questions that come along.:blush:

PixieMagic
03-26-2009, 07:06 PM
Agreed! And today we all got our free dining wish anyway!!!!:joy: