PDA

View Full Version : Any Character Meal's That Allow 12yrold to under Child's price?

DisneyPrincess21
03-23-2009, 03:35 PM
Does anyone know of a character meal that has the Child's price going up to age 12? I have only been finding up to age 9, and 10 & up are charged adult price.So I wanted to know if anyone knew of a character meal that went to age 12 for child's price.

jonsmom
03-23-2009, 04:03 PM
Everything is priced the same across the board. No child prices for meals for kids at age 12. Sorry.....

Figment!
03-23-2009, 04:09 PM
No, Guests ages 10 and up are considered adults at all Walt Disney World Resort Character meals.

This is the same policy for any family style, buffet, or pre-plated meals.

For the best deal on a character meal, you best bet is to attended a character breakfast.

DisneyPrincess21
03-23-2009, 04:36 PM
No, Guests ages 10 and up are considered adults at all Walt Disney World Resort Character meals.
This is the same policy for any family style, buffet, or pre-plated meals.

I guess I should have decided to take my 12yr old niece for her first trip to wdw 2 years ago. This kid is gonna cost me an arm and a leg! lol :D

jonsmom
03-23-2009, 04:41 PM
Couple of fingers & toes too!:D

DisneyPrincess21
03-23-2009, 04:44 PM
Couple of fingers & toes too!:D

Oh well that's it, she's staying home! ;) j/k :D

MistressGracey999
03-23-2009, 04:59 PM
Funny, because O'Hana did let our then 10 and 14 years olds order from the kid's menu, but we had to pay the adult price! It was the most expensive Uncrustable PB&J and grilled cheese meal ever, LOL. But the CMs were great there so I can't complain.

Restaurants that aren't buffet or family-style will let you split entrees, I 've found. So if you have a child and an adult that are light eaters, those two could share to save money. Sometimes my hubby and I do this if we aren't super hungry. That Florida sun can zap your appetite! Shoot, half the time at CS places, I get a kid's meal for myself!:secret: