PDA

View Full Version : Chances of Riding Space Mountain/TTA

bshaw96
03-23-2009, 02:35 PM
According to what I've read, April 18th is the last day SM and TTA will operate for awhile due to the refurb. Well, we're arriving on the 18th, a Saturday, probably around 5pm. What are the chances we'd get to ride these if we headed to the park? We hadn't planned to go to a park on arrival day, much less MK on a Saturday, but ds and dd love SM so much, and wanted to ride the original one last time. Any chances of that happening? I figure FP's will be gone by then. Thoughts?

faline
03-23-2009, 03:02 PM
Given that's the last day that it is scheduled to be open, I'd expect there might be a very long line.

DizneyRox
03-23-2009, 04:08 PM
Agreed, you can certainly try, BUT if you have a limited ticket, meaning like a 4 day ticket and that's it, I would think long and hard on if you think it's worth burning a day. The line will probably be nuts, and cartainly fastpasses will be gone.

Insanity Clause
03-23-2009, 04:18 PM
I am glad that they are refurbishing but I am really bummed at the timing. They start on April 19 and we get there on the 20th! I was really looking forward to doing SM this year since the last time I was there I was 5 months pregnant and couldn't ride it.

merlinmagic4
03-23-2009, 06:34 PM
We also arrive on the 18th and I was also considering trying to get in for a ride. I think we might just wait for next time, though. If we change our minds, maybe we'll see you there ;)

bshaw96
03-23-2009, 07:52 PM
We will be leaving on the 27th and have plenty of time, so wasn't really concerned about blowing a day, just about starting our trip out in a hectic crazy manner. I'm definitely leaning towards skipping it, but know the kids will be bringing it up. But after a 10-12 hour drive, I just wanna relax!!!!!

ryobi88
03-23-2009, 08:40 PM
i love sm on of my favorite rides i`am coming 1st week of may so i miss it for sure :(