PDA

View Full Version : Fantasmic Dinner Package

BamaJenn
03-23-2009, 02:30 PM
Ok so... was thinking that it might be worth our while (if I can manage to book it on extremely short notice) to do the Fantasmic Dinner Package this time around. Last time we did DHS, Aaron was a little younger and not quite so effected by the long wait before the show... this time I think he'd be very antsy and a huge handful.

My question is this... is there a way to know which nights Fantasmic is even shown on now? Also, has anyone done the dinner package since Fantasmic was limited and if so, do you still get in from the special side entrance? I heard a rumor that now that it's not shown every night they force the dinner package people in with the rest and you just head to the right of the theater for your seat.

Any (quick) thoughts would be greatly appreciated because if we're going to do this next week something tells me booking will be difficult in general, nevermind waiting even longer. LOL!

KylesMom
03-23-2009, 04:35 PM
There's a link under Info Central which tells the dates of Fantasmic next week (as well as the Disney website). From the few reports that I've read recently, you do indeed go in through the main entrance and branch off at the podium on your right to get to the "Fantasmic" seating. We've been doing the package for years, and swear by it. However, I'm a little nervous about using the standard entrance . . . and what kind of line we may be faced with on a hot summer night with only three shows per week. It sounds like we'll need to get in line over an hour in advance, even with the Fantasmic package.

Now, availablility for next week might be totally different, but I had a hard time getting Fantasmic reservations in mid to late June at Mama Melrose for the Fantasmic package when I called the past two Sundays for our ADRs. If you're interested, I'd definitely call & find out what, if anything, they have available at this point.