PDA

View Full Version : Restaurants without Microwaves?

Figment78
03-23-2009, 01:16 PM
Random question - does anyone know of any restaurants in WDW that do NOT have microwaves? When we go out to eat, we usually have the kitchen pop our son's baby food jars in the microwave to heat, and last weekend, we actually went somewhere that did not have a regular one (just "industrial") and couldn't. I never expected that! Just wanting to be prepared....

We currently have ADRs for:
Nine Dragons
Liberty Tree Tavern
The Wave
Rainforest Cafe
Prime Time
Marrakesh

Figment!
04-01-2009, 10:23 AM
To get the most accurate answer, you may need to call the Disney Dining Reservation line and ask to be transfered to each location directly.

Although a bit of a hassle, Guests aren't very likely to know what types of kitchen equipment a dining location has.

Figment78
04-01-2009, 02:21 PM
Actually, I now have an answer for this.

We just returned from our wonderful trip and the answer to the OP question is that while the restaurants do have microwaves, we were told at all of them that they were not allowed to bring baby food back into the kitchen to be heated. We were able to get very hot water brought out though, and just heated the food that way. Not nearly as efficient or my preferred method, but it worked out okay.