PDA

View Full Version : quick service breakfast

magic4ever
03-23-2009, 10:52 AM
Hey all!! For our trip in August, we are getting the dining plus option. What are the best restaurants for quick service breakfast?

SBETigg
03-23-2009, 11:54 AM
Main Street Bakery in the MK.
Starring Rolls at DHS.
Your resort food court or quick service place.

ibelieveindisneymagic
03-23-2009, 12:02 PM
I think your best bet for breakfast is the food court/QS place at your resort.

We were at FQ last time, and got great chocolate chip pancakes, tea and juice for breakfast...hot and fresh and yummy!

Better than you're going to find in the parks.

jans2kids
03-23-2009, 12:16 PM
Last August we had breakfast in the Sunshine Seasons Food area in The Land, The ABC Commisary in HS and I see Pizzafari in AK now has qucik service breakfast.

PixieMagic
03-23-2009, 01:48 PM
I agree - the best way to do it is at your resort - and they expect all the guests to be eating there so everything is fresh and piping hot with a large selection...much better than in the parks + by the time you get to the park you'll be STARVING! Ha ha:D

yourmagicalguide
03-23-2009, 02:21 PM
DH and I enjoyed Sunshine Seasons at The Land in Epcot best for a tasty, protein-packed breakfast that kept us statisfied, but Starring Rolls in Hollywood Studios was a close second with their oversized cherry and apple turnovers (delicious!). Animal Kingdom also had a little nook by KS that served large muffins and danish for good prices :D

Otherwise, we either had granola bars that we brought from home or picked up fresh fruit bowls the night before from the food court that we stored in the mini fridge :thumbsup:

:mickey:

magic4ever
03-23-2009, 04:36 PM
:papple:Forgot to mention we are staying at the Poly...Thanks for your responses

SBETigg
03-23-2009, 05:14 PM
:papple:Forgot to mention we are staying at the Poly...Thanks for your responses

In that case, Captain Cook's is great for breakfast. Also, the coffee stand in the Great Ceremonial House has pastries with decent coffee.

Hull-onian
03-23-2009, 05:48 PM
We find that the food courts are good for a grab and go breakfast. You will never be hungry at Disney. :mickey:

Soul_Power
03-23-2009, 06:25 PM
Another vote for having breakfast at your resort! My boyfriend and I also packed those mini boxes of cereal in our luggage and used our snack credits to get a small carton of milk from the food court. Yum!

PrettyMinnie
03-23-2009, 06:48 PM
We were thinking of trying Starring Rolls Cafe in DHS for breakfast in May. Anyone been?

GoofyforFun
03-23-2009, 07:04 PM
The ABC Commissary at DHS had some good egg sandwiches, Similar to those at WAWA.
Wolfgang Puck express if your going there for the am is excellent and good in proportion size.
Our vote was also the food court at the resort. Its close and always good. But if your trying to make the gate opening at some parks and don't want to wake up early the cs in parks will do.