PDA

View Full Version : Music Downloads?

Momto3littlemice
03-22-2009, 12:41 PM
Hi there,
I am looking for some great theme park (not movie) Disney music downloads. I love to listen to Disney stations on live365, but am hoping to download some stuff to take with us on our trip. I do itunes, but can't seem to find what I am looking for. Does anyone have any other places to look?

Thanks!:mickey:

JPL
03-22-2009, 01:06 PM
I know iTunes has some but not that much. Since File sharing is a bit of a touchy subject. I will leave you with the standard Google is your friend advice ;)

Momto3littlemice
03-22-2009, 01:53 PM
I'm sorry if I touched on something "touchy"? Why is it touchy? I am absolutely talking about legal, paid-for downloading and nothing else. I thought perhaps there were some good disney fan sites that had such a thing. Perhaps not? :mickey:

JPL
03-22-2009, 02:01 PM
Outside of of iTunes there really isn't much legal music to download from the theme parks.

Here is a link to Amazon with some available CDs
Click here (http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_gw?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=Walt+Disney+World+CD)

Momto3littlemice
03-22-2009, 02:16 PM
Oh well! Good to know. Thanks for the info :)
:mickey:

DizneyRox
03-22-2009, 03:16 PM
File Sharing is the touchy subject, but there's also a pretty gray line in the sand on where some of the stuff that is available lies.

Google can help find it, then let your conscience be your guide...

pdrlkr
03-22-2009, 05:30 PM
(site removed per Terms of Service} has a bunch of stuff.

Disneyatic
03-22-2009, 08:37 PM
So has anyone actually purchased the theme park music from ITunes?
I have searched and searched on there and can't seem to find any. I always come up with movie music.

Would searching on ITunes for the CDs listed on Amazon work to find it?

I am becoming SO un-technologically savvy as I get older, its scary :confused:

DizneyRox
03-22-2009, 09:00 PM
So has anyone actually purchased the theme park music from ITunes?
I have searched and searched on there and can't seem to find any. I always come up with movie music.

Would searching on ITunes for the CDs listed on Amazon work to find it?

I am becoming SO un-technologically savvy as I get older, its scary :confused:

There is very little, if any, theme park music on iTunes. MAYBE some podcasts might have pieces, but they would be using what is availalbe elsewhere. Use google, not iTunes.

I'm sitting on days and days worth of attraction/background/area music and I don't have iTunes, Limewire, Napster, etc installed.