PDA

View Full Version : Seating at dinner

disneygirlie11
03-22-2009, 12:30 PM
I thought I heard somewhere that you can make a request for a table size at dinner. There are two of us going for our honeymoon so does that mean we can request a table for two, or are they all seating with other parties?? TIA

TammiMcMan
03-22-2009, 07:40 PM
You can make the request and they'll try to accommodate you, but no guarantees. I would think that because it's your honeymoon though, they would give you priority for a table for 2.

Donald_Quackers
03-22-2009, 08:44 PM
I recall there not being any tables for 2 in the main dining rooms.

Like Tammi said, you can make the request, it won't hurt, but don't count on any guarantees.

TammiMcMan
03-22-2009, 09:27 PM
On the cruise that we ate in the dining rooms, we did see tables for 2. It probably varies by cruise, depending on what they get for requests.

Donald_Quackers
03-22-2009, 11:36 PM
To be honest, I really didn't pay much attention. I've seen this topic come up on other boards and everyone else says the smallest table was for 4.

Palo has seating for 2 I know for sure.

I enjoyed the table mates I had during my cruise. I missed them the morning of embarkation.

I hope everything works out for the OP.

DisneyFr33k
03-23-2009, 10:04 AM
We just got back from a 7 night western last month. I knew a couple who called to verify they had a table for 2 just the day before they left and they were put with a family of 4. A bit awkward for them - and the family they were put with, but all in all went well. So, be warned, even those "guarentees" over the phone sometimes don't work out.

disneygirlie11
04-08-2009, 10:36 AM
Thank you all for the info!

TammiMcMan
04-08-2009, 04:59 PM
Each dining room has a manager that you can speak with as well. I would stop by before dinner service begins.

Pixie Power
04-08-2009, 09:50 PM
Each dining room has a manager that you can speak with as well. I would stop by before dinner service begins.

Exactly! My husband and I like to have a table to ourselves when we go w/o our girls. So when we've gone, we always check with the dining room manager, whether it be when they have dining changing/Palo reservations set up early in the day of embarkation or that first night @ dinner to make sure our request has been accommodated. More often than not, we've gotten that table for 2 when requested. :thumbsup: