PDA

View Full Version : What to request for WL deluxe rooms

mouseketeer mom
03-22-2009, 11:20 AM
We are arriving in 3 wks for DD's 15th BD. We are staying WL, our first time in years, being Poly lovers at heart. This was DD's choice. Soo..being a family of 5, we have a deluxe room the only room that would fit us. What and where to request? We are big on late nights/early mornings on the balcony or patio...so a view matters. I was thinking of requesting a Bay Lake view with an open balcony. (not the cement kind)..does that sound good, or would a courtyard view be better?

TammiMcMan
03-22-2009, 03:32 PM
Oh no Lisa. Are you still going back and forth about the view???? I thought you had it all figured out last month :( . You really should decide fast and get your request in with the IPO staff. That week will probably be a very busy time at the resort and there may not be many options left.

mouseketeer mom
03-22-2009, 08:10 PM
Hi Tammi! This is a different trip! We ended up staying at the Poly for the last one..this was recently booked, and I had given up thinking about WL views..! I did contact IPO after reading your email and they did say that our room type would be on the end of the U shape of the building, and that they could request a Bay Lake view. Wouldn't any of the rooms on the end of the U be Bay Lake views??

TammiMcMan
03-22-2009, 08:20 PM
They would if you're at the end of the South wing. The North wing only offers lake views on one side. I think the last time we were all talking about the views, it was suggested that you ask for South wing, 4th floor or higher.

j&j
03-23-2009, 11:36 AM
agree the bAY view and open wow wish we were there now.:mickey::mickey::mickey:

VWL Mom
03-23-2009, 01:47 PM
I believe the 6th floor is cement so you would probably want 4th or 5th in the south wing.