PDA

View Full Version : Digital Scrapbooking

TheVBs
03-21-2009, 09:57 PM
I have no clue how this works, what it costs, or where to go to try it. If anyone could give me tips and recommendations, I would really appreciate it!

Thanks! :mickey:

PrettyMinnie
03-22-2009, 09:45 AM
I use the one on Photobucket, which is free and very easy!!
If you don't have a Photobucket account, you have to make one. It's pretty simple. Then you can upload any pictures you want into your library. If you want to get fancy you can organize them however you want. There should be a button that says Scrapbooking and you can select themes and photos you want to use. After you can customize it however you want!
Quick, easy and free! Good luck! :minnie:

TheVBs
03-22-2009, 10:28 AM
Thank you! Is there a way to order the layouts or do they just exist in your Photobucket album?

Also, I've noticed some digital scrapbooking items on the Disney Movie Rewards site. Has anyone redeemed points for those? And if so, how does that work - do you do something online or is it something you print out yourself?

Insanity Clause
03-23-2009, 03:48 PM
There are two other really good sites for these one is called Blurb and the other is Peekaboo. I use Peekaboo myself, it has several different layouts to choose from and the only cost is when you want to order a hard copy of the album. I usually do these every year for Christmas and I will be using them to do a Photo Journal in April of our Disney trip.

TheVBs
04-08-2009, 03:23 PM
Thank you for the tips! I will check all of those sites out. :)