PDA

View Full Version : Twin's Third Trip! Pre-trip Report

DisneyTwinsMommy
03-20-2009, 04:37 PM
Cast:
Me (25) -Born and raised Disney Addict
DH (26) -Married into an addict family and quickly converted
Twin DSs (17 months) -This is their third trip, the addiction process has already started!

In preparation for this trip we have been watching many Disney shows to get the boys (and us) ready. Their favorites are the Disney Christmas parade, the vacation planning video, Imagination Movers, and Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. While watching the Christmas parade, they are known to clap and wave to all of the characters on the screen. I think we will have a great week! :wave:
Next Friday we leave from cold, rainy Harrisburg PA for an 8 day adventure to the “World.” We did the Buy 4 get 3 deal with the $200 GC! :clappy: We are staying at Pop which we have stayed at many times and always enjoy. After a very nice and calm flight where the boys sleep or play with their toys nicely (hey, a girl can dream, right?):fingers:, we are headed on the short ME trip to Pop to hopefully get our room and be met by our Garden Grocer order. After that we are headed to do it all!
As seasoned veterans that have “seen it all,” the plan for the week is to do what we want at whatever pace we choose. We plan to afternoon rest just about every day for the boys and for Mommy and Daddy. We have some great ADR’s at O’hanas (D), Whispering Canyon (L), Tusker House (B), Sci-Fi (L), Crystal Palace (L), and Planet Hollywood (L). :eat:We are doing the free dining bounce back in September so this time we are doing the less expensive TS that are not a good deal on the DDP, but we still enjoy!
We hope to have a great week and will be enjoying the spring Florida weather where it is not 1000% humidity. I think we will be spending a lot of time in Pooh’s thoughtful spot and the boneyard for our VERY active little boys :yay:, but hey, they will only be this age for such a short time and they are so fun to watch! We will be in the World one week from today!! :mickey3::minnie::mickey3:

Hull-onian
03-20-2009, 06:58 PM
The dining sounds great. You have everything under control. It'll be a lot of fun.:mickey:

faline
03-20-2009, 07:13 PM
What great family memories you'll be creating! Have a wonderful time!

princess0511
03-20-2009, 09:07 PM
Sounds like you are going to have a great trip. You sound just like our family. We will be traveling in May with our son who is 20 months old. It will also be his third trip! We are also addicted!! Have a great trip!!:mickey:

vizsla
03-21-2009, 07:14 AM
Have a great time and a safe trip.

mouseketeer mom
03-21-2009, 09:18 AM
Sounds like a wonderful time! Enjoy your little ones!

DizNee143
03-23-2009, 10:44 AM
sounds like its going to be a great trip!! hope you guys have a blast! cant wait to here all about it when you get back..:mickey:

PrettyMinnie
03-23-2009, 03:09 PM
Have a great trip! Can't wait to read about it!

RedSoxFan
03-25-2009, 03:21 PM
Have a Magical Vacation.:mickey:

coloradowendyl
03-25-2009, 04:22 PM
I think we will be spending a lot of time in Pooh’s thoughtful spot and the boneyard for our VERY active little boys , but hey, they will only be this age for such a short time and they are so fun to watch!

Enjoy your boys and your trip....they grow up so fast! If they are like my guys, they will still love Fantasyland even when 17 lol...Dumbo is a must every trip here!

Wendy

murphy1
03-27-2009, 06:42 PM
I love that age!!! What a fun time. And you two are still young enough to keep up with them! Have a blast! I bet that they will get a lot of attention, too :)