PDA

View Full Version : Disney + AAA + Car Rentals?

PixieMagic
03-19-2009, 11:14 PM
Someone said there was a AAA guest relations center on main street in MK?? I am just wondering because for our trip in August my parents were thinking of taking a day for themselves and ***GASP*** renting a car to go to Universal for a day ***SECOND GASP*** Is there somewhere on property they could rent a car just for day???

Donald's Girl
03-20-2009, 12:05 AM
Yes, you can rent a car right on the grounds at the Car Care Center. I think there may also be another location but I know that one for sure.

PixieMagic
03-20-2009, 12:14 AM
Is the car care center in MK or where??

Beast_fanatic
03-20-2009, 08:59 AM
The car care center is at the gas station at the entrance to the parking for the Magic Kingdom (parking for the MK is at the Ticket & Transportation Center). The rental agencies are Alamo/National. This location offers a shuttle to pick you up to go get your car (arrange in advance). These agencies also have a location in the Dolphin.

There are other rental car agencies near Disney property. Many are located in the hotels near Downtown Disney.

faline
03-20-2009, 11:50 AM
I've never seen AAA on site at Disney. To my knowledge, AAA tends to steer renters to Hertz.

wdwfan
03-22-2009, 02:27 PM
I just returned couple of weeks ago and I know that when we are leaving MK we drive right past the car care center and it has a large AAA sign posted out by the road. You can rent cars, get gas, or if you rented a car at the airport through Alamo/Nat'l you can go there if you have a problem.
There are also several of the DD hotels that have car rentals, & you can rent a car at the Swan/Dolphin.