PDA

View Full Version : Rollaway Beds At POFQ??

DisneyPrincess21
03-19-2009, 10:32 PM
I was wondering if anyone knows if POFQ has rollaway beds and what the cost is per night. I read on info central that they do offer them, But on Disney's web site they don't say they have them, And on another Disney related website I go to, does not say if they have them. Anyone know for sure?

Checkers
03-20-2009, 09:29 AM
:mickey:I am not sure if they have them or not but having stayed at POFQ a few times, to me space would be a problem. There really isn't that much "extra" space but it never hurts to ask.

RockinRobin
03-20-2009, 10:03 AM
Yes they have them. We get one every time we stay there. It is our favorite resort. The last time we stayed it was $15.00 per night and well worth it. Some times we move the table and chairs around so the bed fits better but we have never had a problem.

DisneyPrincess21
03-20-2009, 03:57 PM
Yes they have them. We get one every time we stay there. It is our favorite resort. The last time we stayed it was $15.00 per night and well worth it. Some times we move the table and chairs around so the bed fits better but we have never had a problem.

Thanks :thumbsup: I don't mind about losing space or being crowded in the room, As long as I don't have to share my double size bed with my 12yr old niece. She is a thin girl but she sleeps SPRAWLED out. :nope: I once shared a Queen size bed with her, and said "Never Again!" She is use to having her little brother (who is autistic) sleep in bed with her, they have cuddled together in bed ever since they were little, So she is use to snuggling up and basically pushing me off the bed. I was on the corner of my queen sized bed about to fall off, Mean while she was nice and comfy :D
:plot: So if it takes up alittle room in the room I don't mind, Since I will have the bed to myself. :D

TammiMcMan
03-20-2009, 04:02 PM
CBR is the only resort where you can "pre-reserve" a rollaway. The other resorts have them, but they're very limited. You can ask at check-in, but no guarantees. A lot of guests who don't like sharing beds just bring along an aerobed. You can deflate it or just stand it up against the wall during the day for floorspace.

DisneyPrincess21
03-20-2009, 04:19 PM
A lot of guests who don't like sharing beds just bring along an aerobed. You can deflate it or just stand it up against the wall during the day for floorspace.

Hey I forgot about my aerobed. :blush:
I didn't even think of it. that would be better because I won't have to pay 15/night. Plus we can use it at the hotels on the way down and back. Thanks for reminding me I have an aerobed. :D