PDA

View Full Version : Keys to the Kingdom Tour

homeschool mom
03-19-2009, 01:23 PM
DH and I have always wanted to go on this tour, but every previous trip we have taken along our 5 chidren. In April we are going alone for our 20th anniv., and we plan on taking the tour. :mickey:
I have a few questions:
1. How long ahead should we book it?
2. How long does the tour last?
3. I know camera equipment is not allowed. Do they provide lockers for your camera equipment while you are on the tour, or do I need to rent a locker at the front of the park?
4. If I need to rent a locker, what are rental fees?

Thanks in advance!

drummerboy
03-19-2009, 01:35 PM
1. If you're going in April, it might be a bit late to try and book, but it's always worth the effort.
2. If I remember right, it's four or five hours, and goes at a fairly leisurely pace.
3. You should probably leave your camera equipment in your room or rent a locker at the front of the park--I don't remember them having a place to safely leave things otherwise.
4. I have no idea what the locker rental fees are now, but I don't think they're too exhorbitant.
5. Have a ball. DW and I thoroughly enjoyed the tour a few years back. We took the more inclusive Behind the Magic tour a couple of years later.

DH and I have always wanted to go on this tour, but every previous trip we have taken along our 5 chidren. In April we are going alone for our 20th anniv., and we plan on taking the tour. :mickey:
I have a few questions:
1. How long ahead should we book it?
2. How long does the tour last?
3. I know camera equipment is not allowed. Do they provide lockers for your camera equipment while you are on the tour, or do I need to rent a locker at the front of the park?
4. If I need to rent a locker, what are rental fees?

Thanks in advance!

Claudielou
03-19-2009, 01:54 PM
We carried out cameras, just left them in the camera bag. We took pictures of our tour guide when we were done. It is a great tour!