PDA

View Full Version : Trying to decide;

luvdiznee
03-19-2009, 09:03 AM
Keep September reservation w/"free dining" or take a chance on waiting to see if any good discounts will come out for December. I was so excited I got the week off between Xmas and New Years and with DD in middle school this is a good time to go since she will be on vacation, too. I'm hoping they have some good discounts, too. What are the chances? Anyone know of the December discount history? Thanks:gift::stock::snowman::santa3::santa2::tree:

SBETigg
03-19-2009, 09:11 AM
That's probably the busiest, or one of the busiest, times of the year and I don't think they ever offer discounts during that time period. In September, free dining isn't certain to be offered yet unless you have received a separate discount code or bounceback offer. If you've already booked with it, I suppose you're all set for September, and I would keep that if discounts are important to you, plus crowds are lower.

faline
03-19-2009, 09:20 AM
I think it unlikely that Disney will offer any discounts (or at least not any significant discounts) during the week between Christmas and New Year's. As noted, that is one of the busiest, if not THE busiest, time of year in Disney World.

luvdiznee
03-19-2009, 11:42 AM
Thanks for the info. Yes, we do have the BB offer as far as the free DP for September. I guess, I will have to think about the crowd levels, maybe that will make me change my mind or kill some of the excitement that I'm feeling. :secret:Just love the idea of having that time off from work. Or maybe we will just go to Vegas! :marg: Thanks.