PDA

View Full Version : Cinderella's with Dining Plan

DANAM
03-18-2009, 10:42 PM
Just wondering if I use 2 TS credits at Cinderella's Royal Table will the photo package be included or is this seperate?
What about the princess breakfast in Norway in Epcot? Is that extra or included?
I remember last time we went, I forgot my room key at the room and had to get a new one from guest services to get in the park. There was a woman complaining about how she had to pay for the package and no one told her when booking the reservation. I couldn't hear if she had the dining plan though.

Pirate Granny
03-18-2009, 11:37 PM
I know that the Cinderella Package includes the photos...I don't know about Norway, as we're just going there for the first time in May...but I don't think it is included (although for that price it should be). Hope you have a wonderful time.
:pirate:

DisneyWFan
03-19-2009, 07:46 AM
When I Was There In Aug. Last Year
The Photo Package Was Included In Both The Tip Is Only Included In CRT
:thumbsup:

Hayden's Dad
03-19-2009, 11:13 AM
The Photo Package Was Included In Both The Tip Is Only Included In CRT

Absitivley Posilutely! :D The main difference will be in the characters, but those are similar as well depending on when you go to Norway. Personaly I like CRT much better although I am in the minority. There is jsut something about eating IN Cinderella's Castle. Have fun!!:mickey:

Don't forget to take your photo package to one of the photo stores and have them add the pictures to your photopass. A lot of times they take more than one picture and that way they will all be on your photopass.

PrettyMinnie
03-19-2009, 11:40 AM
There is jsut something about eating IN Cinderella's Castle. Have fun!!:mickey:

I completely agree!!! There is nothing like walking into Cinderella's Castle and seeing the rest of the parks! Disney Magic!

Tinkerfreak
03-19-2009, 02:37 PM
You don't see the princesses at CRT for dinner. Cindy is downstairs and the fairy godmother is in the dining room. Dinner here was our worst of the trip. The service and food have gone downhill over the past few years. We used to love it. It was the biggest waste of 2 ts credits.
We do however love the breakfast in both places. The food is equally good in the castle or in Norway and you get princesses. In Norway we saw more characters, including Belle, Ariel, Jasmine, and a few others.

DANAM
03-19-2009, 10:51 PM
We do however love the breakfast in both places. The food is equally good in the castle or in Norway and you get princesses. In Norway we saw more characters, including Belle, Ariel, Jasmine, and a few others.

Glad to hear because that's what we are doing breakfast at both. I have heard some not so good things and I remember a bad experience at Cindy's when I was a child. I figured if we are doing the deluxe plan then I have to give my kids a chance to feel the magic of eating in the castle, regardless if the food is bad or not. I mean, you would think you can't really mess up breakfast. Right?

On a side note is it over kill to do both? We really aren't doing many other character meals. I think Hollywood and Vine and 1900 park Fare are our only two others and we will be there 10 days in December 12-21.
My DD is going to be 8 and my DS is going to be 5 but believe me he isn't going within 20 feet of a character. He is scare to death. Seating at these things is interesting which is why we don't do that many. I am hoping he may be better with the face charcters this time. But my daughter will love it.
Thanks for everyone's help!!!

princessesmom
03-20-2009, 09:59 AM
We did both last month (also both breakfasts) and it was over kill. If I had it to do again, I would do just one. I had originally booked Norway because it was easier to get into and less expensive than the castle. My youngest is 4 and loves the princesses, so this was for her. I happened to be on the phone with Disney dining making a change to an ADR and asked if they could just check to see if there was availability at the castle and there was LOTS of availability so I booked it. We weren't going to have enough credits to cover it (we were doing the basic dining plan) so it was going to be very expensive - over $300 for 8 people, 2 of them under 10. My husband and parents didn't care if they went. I asked my son who was turning 8 and he had no interest in seeing any princesses. So I changed the reservation to 4, figuring I would take my 3 daughters - 13, 11, and 4. As it turned out I was sick that day, so my husband ended up going. There was only one character that was different between the two breakfasts. Cinderella of course was at the caste and in Norway we saw Mulan instead. My husband was at both and said it was a waste. If I had it to do over again, I would have cancelled Norway after getting the castle reservation. Because I really wanted my 4 year old to have the chance to eat in the caste, since both of her big sisters got to do it when they were 4 or 5.

Since you have the deluxe plan, it might not be such a big deal. The Norway breakfast was great, food and characters.

And as others have said the picture package is included in the price with the dining plan.

j&j
03-20-2009, 03:30 PM
the photo's are always extra.

Tinkerfreak
03-20-2009, 04:03 PM
the photo's are always extra.

They used to be extra a few years ago but now they include the photos in the price and raised it.

kathiep
03-21-2009, 08:48 AM
Sounds like a lot of princess meals. We've done Norway and CRT (haven't gotten to 1900 Park Faire yet) - but we've never done 2 in one trip. I think we'd find it a bit much.

ldc12377
03-21-2009, 11:57 PM
Don't forget to take your photo package to one of the photo stores and have them add the pictures to your photopass. A lot of times they take more than one picture and that way they will all be on your photopass.

You can also add the photos to your PhotoPass account yourself online. If you take the photos out of their paper frames then there is a number printed on them. Use this number just like you would a PhotoPass card and all the pictures that were taken will be added to your account. It works great!!!

On a side note is it over kill to do both? We really aren't doing many other character meals. I think Hollywood and Vine and 1900 park Fare are our only two others and we will be there 10 days in December 12-21.
My DD is going to be 8 and my DS is going to be 5 but believe me he isn't going within 20 feet of a character. He is scare to death. Seating at these things is interesting which is why we don't do that many. I am hoping he may be better with the face charcters this time. But my daughter will love it.
Thanks for everyone's help!!!

Overkill with eating with the princesses??? That's crazy talk!!! On our next trip we are going to Cindy's castle, Norway breakfast, AND 1900 Park Fare dinner...We love the Princesses!! DD8 and DNeice16 are so excited!! DS10 and DS3 love seeing "face" characters because they actually talk!!! DS10 was the one who requested that we go back to the castle. He loves the sword and the wishing star ceremony. I'm sure that my family isn't typical but we only get to eat with our favorite characters every once in a while so there is no such thing as overkill for us.... Bring on the Princesses...and Mickey and Minnie and Donald and Goofy....well you get the point. As long as your family has a great time, that is all that matters!!! Have a wonderful trip!!!

Mom2princesses
03-22-2009, 08:42 PM
Absitivley Posilutely! :D The main difference will be in the characters, but those are similar as well depending on when you go to Norway. Personaly I like CRT much better although I am in the minority. There is jsut something about eating IN Cinderella's Castle. Have fun!!:mickey:

I agree with you about CRT it is my fav too! And thanks for the tip on taking the package to a photo store I didn't know they would add it to your photopass. Awesome!