PDA

View Full Version : The Plaza?

Dancer Mom
03-18-2009, 03:08 PM
Where is the Plaza Restaurant inside of MK?

madandmaksmom
03-18-2009, 03:31 PM
If you know where Casey's is, it is directly opposite, across Main St. The entrance is kind of tucked away.

Dancer Mom
03-18-2009, 03:33 PM
Will DD (age 14) enjoy it? I'm looking for an out of the way lunch in the June heat!

dolphinmickey9170
03-18-2009, 03:35 PM
As you walk down MS toward the castle, just across the street from Casey's is the Ice Cream Parlor. Take a right and you will see a line of yellow and white tables and chairs on the left and The Plaza is on the right. As you continue past the Plaza, there are restrooms and this walkway leads to the Noodle Station and a pathway around that comes out in Tomorrowland.

The Plaza is a nice little TS that has some yummy sammies and the brownie sundae is delicious!!:cool:

My DD enjoyed it and she is now 17. The food is really good. Club sammies, cheesesteaks, chicken sammies, burgers all good stuff. They used to have this chef's salad YUMMY. But the strawberry chicken salad is really good too.

BamaJenn
03-18-2009, 03:38 PM
Will DD (age 14) enjoy it? I'm looking for an out of the way lunch in the June heat!
I think it's a perfect restaurant for kids personally. The menu is quite kid friendly and it's all about the ice cream for dessert. We've got ADRs for dinner there on this trip with my DS (3).

mouseketeer mom
03-18-2009, 03:51 PM
We ate there last week for the first time! A perfect place for lunch! I talked about it in my trip report that is posted now (Let's go in March!) and I have pics of some food and us in there. I believe it is day 2. Check it out!

disneymom15
03-18-2009, 04:27 PM
We ate there on our last trip. It was very good, can't wait to go back. The homemade potato chips are great.

KatMark
03-22-2009, 06:29 PM
It is always our last lunch before we head off to the airport for home :(.

After all the heavy meals we eat on the dining plan all week (buffets, LeCellier, Mama Melrose, etc.), it is a nice change of pace to just have a really good sandwich with a chocolate shake and then one of the heavenly desserts. The last time one of our kids went with us back in 2004 (oldest son's high school graduation trip) we went there with our son and his girlfriend and it was one of their favorite places of the trip.

Figment!
03-22-2009, 06:51 PM
Where is the Plaza Restaurant inside of MK? #2 on the INTERCOT Magic Kingdom Dining Guide Map. (http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/dining/diningguide/magickingdommap.asp)