PDA

View Full Version : Does Anyone Know....

DisneyFr33k
03-18-2009, 11:41 AM
who to call to see how we can spend 2 days leftover from our two 1993 Superpass tickets on an upcoming trip?

We got an e-mail offering a discount the last week of October, beginning Sunday. However, we wanted to go Saturday - but cannot be offered tickets to the parks with the discounted plan. We'd be glad to pay hotel rate for the one night, but wondered if Disney would convert the 2 days left to park admission for 1 day for a family of 4?

We purchased a 4 day Superpass back on our honeymoon in 1993, but only used 2 days. Back then, Animal Kingdom wasn't open.

Any suggestions or ideas on who to contact would be greatly appreciated!

Strmchsr
03-18-2009, 12:45 PM
I would guess central information would be the best number to call. 407-824-4321 They handle the tickets, etc.

joonyer
03-18-2009, 02:00 PM
I am not familiar with the "superpass" tickets, but if they were non-expiring tickets and they have unused days on them, then they will still be good. However, you will probably not be allowed to convert Two, 2-day passes into Four, 1-day passes. That has not been Disney's policy in the past, but you should call to find out for sure.

PETE FROM NYC
03-18-2009, 05:11 PM
Non-expiring passes are just that.I have a bunch of them pre-studios and WDW says they are still good and acceptable in all parks.We will be using some of them on our upcoming trip in September.