PDA

View Full Version : splitting entrees

homeschool mom
03-17-2009, 07:47 PM
My DH and I will be going to WDW in April and NOT getting the dining plan. We have been to WDW numerous times with our children and know how big the entrees can be. Neither of us are big eaters. My question is this, will the WDW restaurants allow us to split entrees, or do they frown on it?

faline
03-17-2009, 08:08 PM
I've never had a problem splitting items at Disney. Although I haven't split an entree, we've often split appetizers, salads, and even desserts.

MistressGracey999
03-17-2009, 10:00 PM
We often split entrees at WDW for the same reason you gave. I hate to waste food! I have never had a single WDW restaurant employee raise an eyebrow at our request. To the contrary, they always bring us an extra plate and make it very easy for us.

This goes for the DTD restaurants, too. While at Rainforest Cafe, my DH and I asked to split an entree, and the server not only brought me my own plate, but my own salad and dipping sauces that accompanied the main course as well.

At the CS restaurants, we always ask for an extra paper "tray" or whatever the food is served in. They probably assume we're splitting between children, LOL, but either way, they oblige cheerfully.

I'm a homeschooler, too, BTW! :D