PDA

View Full Version : Help with Birthday Fastpasses

mouseketeer mom
03-17-2009, 05:44 PM
I know they have to be used on the actual birthday, right? But can we use some in MK in the am, and some in Epcot in the evening? How many does the birthday person actually get?

PrettyMinnie
03-17-2009, 06:47 PM
A friend of mine is using this so she got all the information. I will try to relay most of it to you. You get a total of six BD fastpasses. One for the BD person and up to five others. Remember you need ALL park passes to receieve the BD passes and everyone must be present.

As for using the passes in MK and Epcot, there is some type of system. They are broken up into Group A and Group B with a certain number of rides in each. Each person can use the pass four times, for any ride, in each group. Any combination.

I'm sorry if this is confusing. Hope it helps though!

Maleficent's Dad
03-17-2009, 07:26 PM
I know they have to be used on the actual birthday, right?
Yes - they can be used only on the actual birthday.

But can we use some in MK in the am, and some in Epcot in the evening?
No. You can use the FP's only in the park where you registered to use them. If you register in the MK in the morning - that's your FP park. If you register in EPCOT in the PM, that is your FP park. You get one shot at it - at one park.

How many does the birthday person actually get?
The birthday celebrant and up to 5 guests get the FP's (which are on a special card like a plastic park pass). Each person's ticket absolutely must be with the celebrant when they register at the "Will Call Window" (or at the MK - a special podium is set up). If you have a party of six people, all six passes must be at the special registration area. NOTE: guests need not be present - but their passes must be. And an adult must be present with a minor.

In all, you will get a total of 8 fast passes. Four of these will be from "Group A" and four will be from "Group B." An example is below:

At DHS:
Group A - TSM, TOT, RNRC
Group B - Star Tours, Vof the Little Mermaid, LMA Stunt Show
Each group was given 4 FP's. You could mix and match as you saw fit - in other words, you could ride TSM four times. Or if you prefer, TOT three times, and RNRC once. The four passes are your preference.
You also get four FP's (each ticket) from Group B.

You can still get FP's well after the "regular FP's" have been "sold out." Just ask a CM for help if needed!

princessesmom
03-17-2009, 07:53 PM
We did exactly what you are planning on my son's birthday in February, MK in the morning and Epcot in the evening. We were pretty sure the fast passes would not work in Epcot, but we tried since we had not used all of them in MK. Needless to say it did not work. The best plan is to spend an entire day in one park when you have the benefit of bd fast passes. Everything else works just like the pp said.

mouseketeer mom
03-17-2009, 07:58 PM
So 8 fastpasses in total? So 8 rides alltogether for my family of 5? Is that right? Do you know what rides are offered in Epcot? In MK? What four in each group?

Maleficent's Dad
03-18-2009, 01:19 PM
So 8 fastpasses in total? So 8 rides alltogether for my family of 5? Is that right? Do you know what rides are offered in Epcot? In MK? What four in each group?
Each member of the party, up to six total guests, receives 8 FP's each.

Our friends did the EPCOT FP's, and I *think* they went as follows:
Group A: Soarin, TT, MS
Group B: HISTA, LWTL, Maelstrom

I'm pretty sure this is accurate, but can't recall with 100% certainty.