PDA

View Full Version : A different TiW ?

dolphinmickey9170
03-17-2009, 05:19 PM
As it states on the AP area of the disney website -
A charge of 18% gratuity will be added to all transactions, regardless of party size.
I understand for a TS, but does this also include QS as well? Do I have an 18% gratuity added to my QS breakfast at my resort? How does this work?

buzznwoodysmom
03-17-2009, 05:57 PM
I don't think this will be added to CS, but I think they are now crossing the line. A gratuity is supposed to be up to the discression of the guest/paying customer. I hate that they are doing this. We are great tippers, but if service does not warrent a great tip then I do have a problem with it automatically being tacked onto the bill.

Natazu
03-17-2009, 06:35 PM
just the TS locations and lounges
No worries.

dolphinmickey9170
03-17-2009, 06:50 PM
Jym, you are THE BEST!! Thank you!
Hakuna Matata:cool:

Natazu
03-17-2009, 07:03 PM
Jym, you are THE BEST!! Thank you!
Hakuna Matata:cool:

Hey, no prob. And in a couple of years, let me know when you're going to be at F&WF. I have a Littman Cardiology II with 35 saves on it just screaming for a new nurse to carry on its career.

Belle_0717
03-17-2009, 07:44 PM
Tables in Wonderland is applicable on TS only. You don't get a discount on CS, therefore no gratuity.

dolphinmickey9170
03-18-2009, 11:15 AM
Hey, no prob. And in a couple of years, let me know when you're going to be at F&WF. I have a Littman Cardiology II with 35 saves on it just screaming for a new nurse to carry on its career.

I repeat, you are THE BEST, Jym. Thanks so much for all you do!!

Tables in Wonderland is applicable on TS only. You don't get a discount on CS, therefore no gratuity.

I'm sorry, I beg to differ with you, the TiW site gives this list of TS and QS:

Disney's All-Star Movies Resort – World Premiere Food Court
Disney's All-Star Music Resort – Intermission Food Court
Disney's All-Star Sports Resort – End Zone Food Court
Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge – Boma - The Flavors of Africa, Jiko - The Cooking Place, Victoria Falls, Sanna
Disney's Beach Club Resort – Beaches & Cream Soda Shop (excludes take-out shop), Cape May Cafe, Martha's Vineyard Lounge
Disney's BoardWalk – ESPN® Club, Flying Fish Cafe, Spoodles, Bellevue Lounge
Disney's Eagle Pines and Osprey Ridge Golf Club – Sand Trap Bar & Grill
Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort – Shutters at Old Port Royale
Disney's Contemporary Resort – California Grill, Chef Mickey's, The Wave, Outer Rim Lounge
Disney's Coronado Springs Resort – Maya Grill
Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground – Crockett's Tavern, Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue (9:30 p.m. show only), Trail's End Restaurant
Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa – 1900 Park Fare, Citricos, Garden View Lounge, Grand Floridian Cafe, Mizner's Lounge, Narcoossee's, Victoria & Albert's (excludes Chef's Table)
Disney's Old Key West Resort – Olivia's Cafe
Disney's Polynesian Resort – Kona Cafe, 'Ohana, Tambu Lounge, Disney's Spirit of Aloha Dinner Show (Late show only)
Disney's Pop Century Resort – Classic Concoctions, Everything Pop Shopping and Dining
Disney's Port Orleans Resort – French Quarter - Sassagoula Floatworks & Food Factory, Scat Cat's Club
Disney's Port Orleans Resort – Riverside - Boatwright's Dining Hall, River Roost
Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort – The Artist Palette; The Turf Club Bar & Grill
Disney's Vero Beach Resort – : The Green Cabin Room, Shutter's and Sonya's (except Sunday Brunch)
Disney's Wilderness Lodge – Artist Point, Territory Lounge, Whispering Canyon Cafe
Disney's Yacht Club Resort – Captain's Grille, Ale and Compass Lounge, Yachtsman Steakhouse, Crews Cup Lounge
DOWNTOWN DISNEY® – Marketplace - Cap'n Jack's Restaurant
DOWNTOWN DISNEY® – Pleasure Island - Raglan Road™ Irish Pub and Restaurant
DOWNTOWN DISNEY® – West Side - Planet Hollywood®
Epcot® – Tutto Italia Ristorante, Chefs de France, Nine Dragons Restaurant, San Angel Inn Restaurante, Bistro de Paris Restaurant, Le Cellier Steakhouse, Biergarten Restaurant, Restaurant Marrakesh, Restaurant Akershus, Rose & Crown Pub & Dining Room, The Garden Grill, Coral Reef Restaurant
Disney's Hollywood Studios™ – Hollywood & Vine, 50's Prime Time Cafe, Tune-In Lounge, Mama Melrose's Ristorante Italiano, Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater Restaurant, The Hollywood Brown Derby
Magic Kingdom® Park – The Crystal Palace, Cinderella's Royal Table, Liberty Tree Tavern, The Plaza Restaurant, Tony's Town Square Restaurant
Disney's Animal Kingdom® Theme Park – Tusker House Restaurant, Pizzafari, Flame Tree Barbeque, Restaurantosaurus
Many of these being QS places, therefore, there is a discount. Just wanted to be clear. Thank you.

Sweetpea29488
03-18-2009, 01:18 PM
Sorry, but could someone explain what TiW is? Thanks in Adavance :mickey:

Maleficent's Dad
03-18-2009, 01:25 PM
Tables in Wonderland - formerly known as Disney Dining Experience - it is available to Florida Residents and AP holders and will give a 20% discount on dining.

Natazu
03-18-2009, 01:26 PM
TiW (Tables in Wonderland) is the new name for the Disney Dining Experience discount program for Annual Passholders and Florida Residents. It gives the card holder and up to 9 guests a 20% discount at select Disney restaurants.