PDA

View Full Version : Which "Free Dining" plan has been offered?

Gregandmel
03-17-2009, 03:39 PM
I'm curious now that I"m looking at the Dining Plan "which" plan has been offered under the "Free Dining" the past few years. They offer the Quick Service Plan and the Standard Service Plan which are different prices and different things. Anyone use the free dining in the past that can tell me which one it was? Just curious. Thanks!

SBETigg
03-17-2009, 03:49 PM
They didn't have the Quick Service plan until this year. The regular dining plan has been offered in past Free Dining promotions. This time, that may not be the case. I've heard that it may depend on which resort level you choose for your stay, but that could be just a rumor. There's no confirmation that they'll even offer free dining yet. We'll all know more in April.

tadshome
03-17-2009, 06:12 PM
Following on from Sherri - In the UK we were offered the QSDP for moderate resorts and regular DP for Deluxe resorts. They did not offer free dining at all on value resorts. Not sure if they always offer the same offers in the UK as the do in USA :blush:

TheDuckRocks
03-18-2009, 11:15 AM
Just a side note on our last trip the regular dining plan was being offered free as we already had the Deluxe DDP booked they gave us a refund of the price difference when I called and asked. I don't know if they will be doing this again but it wouldn't hurt to ask.