PDA

View Full Version : CareerStart Fall '09

cEveArdenfan
03-17-2009, 01:52 PM
Are there any other Intercotees who are waiting to apply for the Fall '09 CareerStart program? The website says "We are not currently recruiting." I've got my letter of recommendation and my application is all filled out and ready to go. I'm just waiting for the go-ahead from the website. I don't plan to go to college any time soon, so I'm really hoping I can get in. I know there are other hopefuls out there, so I thought we should have a discussion thread here on Intercot.
Do you have a Plan B if CareerStart doesn't work out, i.e. if it gets postponed?
Hear any news about the program, post it here.

Imagineer1981
03-17-2009, 03:37 PM
What is CareerStart? pm me

joanna71985
03-17-2009, 04:55 PM
I'm not doing the CS, but I am doing the CP starting in Aug. I can't wait! I really hope they open the CS (I know several people who are hoping to appy), but it doesn't look good unfortunately. Good luck! I'll keep my fingers crossed.

What is CareerStart? pm me

The CS is sort of like the CP. The differences is that the CS is for people who have graduated HS, and there are a lot less roles offered for the CS (I also believe CS participants have to take classes, while the CP classes are optional).