PDA

View Full Version : Character Audition Attire?

ValenciaCalling
03-16-2009, 02:58 PM
I have my dance clothes for the audition, but I was wondering if anyone knew if we are supposed to arrive at the audition in our dance clothes, or we should dress nicely, (as nice as a job interview) and then change. I have this vision of me showing up to the audition in my dance clothes, and being embarrassed because everyone else is in business attire.

Thanks!
Michelle

btharvey
03-16-2009, 04:11 PM
I'm sure someone who has auditioned will let you know of their experience ... but I wouldn't be afraid to call and ask. It only makes sense, and it might tip them off that you have a brain and some consideration. :mickey:

Beast_fanatic
03-16-2009, 04:45 PM
Here's a previous post (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=145140&highlight=audition) that contains some detailed information about auditioning.

joanna71985
03-17-2009, 12:49 AM
I have my dance clothes for the audition, but I was wondering if anyone knew if we are supposed to arrive at the audition in our dance clothes, or we should dress nicely, (as nice as a job interview) and then change. I have this vision of me showing up to the audition in my dance clothes, and being embarrassed because everyone else is in business attire.

Thanks!
Michelle

Michelle, it's fine to just wear your dance clothes to the audition.

ValenciaCalling
03-17-2009, 05:35 PM
Thanks, Joanna!