PDA

View Full Version : How are crowds end of September (normally?)

Gregandmel
03-16-2009, 02:53 PM
Hi everyone - I know this has been asked before, but.....

I know with the economy and everything the "norm" is a bit off, but can anyone tell me what they are used to with the end of September as far as crowds go? We went the first week in October last year and thought about trying around the same time of year. The "value" season ends around October 1st and I know they have offered "free dining" in the past, so thought maybe the last week of September to cut costs (with value & dining if it's offered). I know the crowds have increased over the years due to the free dining, but by how much? What do you consider normal crowds?? Thanks for any advance thoughts on this.

TysMomTink
03-16-2009, 03:14 PM
We've gone the past two Septembers (this will be our third in a row) and the crowds have been very manageable. I can't remember any particularly long lines, except naturally for Soarin' or TSM. Generally a good time to go!

PixieMagic
03-16-2009, 03:18 PM
I'm not sure about the entire month but the last couple weeks are FANTASTIC! Even with free dining we rarely waited in lines....just watch out for the love bugs in AK! Ha ha:number1:

BamaJenn
03-16-2009, 03:24 PM
September is usually a very good month to go... as long as you go after Labor Day. We used to always plan our trips for mid to late September into the week before Columbus Day in October. The crowds are good and the temps are lovely. :thumbsup:

ryca1dreams
03-16-2009, 04:48 PM
I like this time of year. Crowds are nice and manageable, meaning they are consistent and not too large. This is when we normally go - usually because of the free dining plan that has been offered. It can be hot, but so is Texas.

DawsonAR
03-16-2009, 07:26 PM
This is a great time to go. We haven't ever had a problem with crowds.