PDA

View Full Version : Buying Park Hoppers

andypooh
03-16-2009, 09:34 AM
i was just checking the disney and AAA web sites. We are going to be getting 6 day park hoppers. the wdw website cost was $589.76 and AAA was $560.46. does anyone know if the tickets are different from AAA when you get them. i know the disney tix we have gotten in the past had nice pictures on them. just curious. thanks.

Gregandmel
03-16-2009, 09:54 AM
I believe they are the same! I bought our tickets at the AAA located by us and they were the nice hard tickets with pictures on them. I think they are the same no matter where you buy them! (I bought one with a picture of Mickey, one with Goofy, one with Minnie Mouse, and I can't remember the 4th one!)

sainter
03-16-2009, 05:42 PM
Andypooh, Are the numbers you quoted a total for more than one ticket? If not , that is very high for 6 day hoppers -- it should be more like $275 for an adult 6 day hopper. :thumbsup:

tys_mommy
03-16-2009, 06:44 PM
I've never bought tickets from AAA but rather through our local MWR (Military) and they are the same tickets as sold through Disney. The only difference is if you purchase a package through disney (room and tickets - possibly meal plan too) then your tickets are your room key.

andypooh
03-16-2009, 08:08 PM
it is for 2 tickets