PDA

View Full Version : Parade Schedules etc

Wishmaker
03-16-2009, 07:07 AM
I am not a fan of the latest WDW website. It is just not a user friendly imo. However, can anyone guide me to the parade schedule? I have found the park hours and figured it would be located around there. NO luck. It could be staring me in the face but i am just not seeing it. Thanks in advance

Disney Doll
03-16-2009, 07:46 AM
I completely agree that the WDW website is not user friendly. In fact I looked there for the daily events schedule and couldn't find it either. However, Intercot keeps the daily event schedule under the Info Central Tab (http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/calendar/events.asp). It's up to date info and we usually go with the schedule we find here.

JoDisney
03-16-2009, 07:50 AM
Go to Intercot's "info central" above. On the left side click on "events." It will then show you the parade and firework times. Hope this helps.

BugeyedMuggy
03-16-2009, 09:48 AM
If you go to Disney's Canada site it still has the old style web page & you can search in French or English. www.disneyworld.ca It has the parade time & fireworks.

Tinkerfreak
03-16-2009, 01:36 PM
If you go to Disney's Canada site it still has the old style web page & you can search in French or English. www.disneyworld.ca It has the parade time & fireworks.

Wow Thanks! I hate the new site. I liked being able to click on a day and see what time everything was.

Wishmaker
03-16-2009, 02:18 PM
You guys rock! Thanks so much. I wasn't sure if intercots had updated yet. I should've looked there first. Aain, thanks so much

baby minnie's mommy
03-16-2009, 03:41 PM
Actually, Disney's site is much better than before. Go up to "PLAN" and click on "Magic Kingdom Park Hours." (Or other specific park.) Then when you click on a day it not only gives parade and fireworks times, but times for other shows, too! It even has Epcot's WS shows on it. Pretty cool. :number1:

Note: If you click on just "Park Hours" you get the weird calendar.

:mickey3:

HiHoKermitTheFrogHere
03-16-2009, 03:56 PM
Actually, Disney's site is much better than before. Go up to "PLAN" and click on "Magic Kingdom Park Hours." (Or other specific park.) Then when you click on a day it not only gives parade and fireworks times, but times for other shows, too! It even has Epcot's WS shows on it. Pretty cool. :number1:

Note: If you click on just "Park Hours" you get the weird calendar.

:mickey3:
GREAT advice!!! The calendar on the new site has been driving us nuts, also! It certainly is not intuitive how to access the detailed park hours in the manner you mention, but once you know it's there, you're right -- the new calendar is much better than the old one. Not only is it more detailed, but you can go day-by-day (in the day view calendar) by clicking on "Previous Day" or "Next Day" at the top of the daily calendar without having to go back to the month view calendar to select a different day (as you had to do on the old website). Thanks!!!